Water Hashira Training

Urokodaki: "Interduce yourselves"

???: "Hello, I'm Makomo"

???: "I am Sabito what's your name." *Hand Out*

(Y/N): "I'm Ubuyashiki (Y/N)" *Shakes Hand*

Makomo: "So your related to the Master."

Sabito: "I thought the Ubuyashiki family weren't slayer?"

(Y/N): *Smiles* "The rest of my family aren't slayers but, I aim to help in this battle." *Sees Someone* "Hello, I'm Ubuyashiki (Y/N)"

???: *Whispers: "I'm Tomioka Giyu

Urokodaki: "Enough talk. It's time for you four to train, Sabito you'll be training with Ubuyashiki."

Makomo: "But Urokodaki-San Sabito's-"

Urokodaki: "Silence. Makomo you'll be training with Giyu after them."

Makomo: "...Yessir."

Urokodaki: "You two, ready your Bokkens."

(Urokodaki gives Sabito and (Y/N) and Bokken and Sabito gets into a stance making (Y/N) go into a stance as well)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

(Sabito charges at (Y/N) but miss as (Y/N) dodges and quickly backs away from Sabito only coming back into dodge him and softly put the Bokken onto Sabito's neck surprising everyone but not Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "I see...he has speed and power but no Technique or skill."

Urokodaki: "(Y/N) you will train with me!"

(Y/N): "Um- Yessir"

Urokodaki: "Get ready!"

(Urokodaki stands there so (Y/N) assume that he is supposed to go at so he does jumping at him swinging his Bokken at Urokodaki missing then turning and swinging at his feet, but Urokodaki only lifts his foot and kicks (Y/N) in the head making him fall down but before (Y/N) could get back up Urokodaki playfully hits (Y/N) over the head with the Bokken)

Urokodaki: "You have no skill or Technique, that would have been your cause of death if I was a demon." *Looks At The Sky* *Sigh* "It's getting late, the rest of you go sleep. (Y/N) you stay out here and train on that rock until you see any type of light."

(Y/N): *Bows* "Yes Urokodaki-Sensai!"

                                                     Time Skip to Sunrise

(Y/N): "Well, I guess I'm done here." 

(As (Y/N) walks to Urokodaki's home he starts to feel weaker looking down he sees a 'Wisteria Flowers' on the ground and grabs it suddenly feeling weaker suddenly the door opens, and he sees Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: "How do you feel?"

(Y/N): "Weaker?" *Holds Flower Out*

Urokodaki: "Hm, keep it. You'll be training with Sabito again later tonight, now get inside and wake the rest of them up."

(Y/N): *Bows* "Yes Sensei"

(Going inside (Y/N) gentle wakes everyone up for their training as he stays inside watching them train, he remembers and studies there moves thinking of way to counter or improve their techniques)