The End of The Selection

(As Tanjiro goes to slash the Hand-Demons head off the Hand-Demon remembers when he was fighting Urokodaki seeing the similarity between Tanjiro and Urokodaki as Tanjiro cuts his head clean off as the head oozing out blood it falls to the ground as (Y/N) smells the blood his mouth starts to salivate again)

Hand-Demon: *Thoughts: "DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!! IM GOING TO DIE!!! MY BODY IS GRADUALLY FALLING APART, IMALREADY TOO LATE TO STOP IT. HE'LL LOOK AT ME LIKE IM NOTHING!!! LIKE IM FILTH, LIKE IM-"

(But as Tanjiro looked back at the Hand-Demon he looked sorry shocking the demon and (Y/N) Tanjiro goes over to the Demon's hand and grabs it putting his head on it)

Tanjiro: "God, please allow this person to never become a demon again when he reincarnates."

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "How can one forgive a Demon that has been doing this unreasonable killing for Years...But...no."

Tanjiro: *Thoughts: "You don't have to live in the past anymore Sabito, Makomo, we've won."

(As the Demon's body falls apart, he looks at (Y/N) who just look is back at the Hand-Demon with a sorry look as well as the Demon finally dies (Y/N) face switches as he looks at Tanjiro)

(Y/N) looking at Tanjiro:

Tanjiro: *Thoughts: "Did I do something wrong? Oh, maybe it's because I haven't introduced myself!"

Tanjiro: "It's nice to meet you, I'm Kamado Tanjiro."

(Y/N): "...Ubuyashiki (Y/N)..."

(Y/N)/Tanjiro: "......"

(Y/N): "I'm going to continue on my way, you are welcome to join." *Walks Away*

Tanjiro: *Thoughts: "I didn't even know there were kids younger than me here"

(After that thought Tanjiro joined (Y/N) on his way to slay the Demons until it was the seventh day for their return)

                                                            Time Skip

Kiriya: "Welcome Back."

Kanata: "Congratulations, being safe and sound is better than anything else."

Tanjiro: *Thoughts: "There's only five of us...there were twenty or at least a lot more then now..." *Looks Around* "...Oh, the guy I saved is safe but everyone else there gone..."

Blondie: *Thoughts: "WE'LL DIE, WE'LL DIE, WE'LL DIE, WE'LL DIE, WE'LL DIE!!! EVEN IF WE SURVIVED, WE'LL DIE IN THE END

Mohawk: "What about the Blade? Eh? What do I do?"