Final Lesson

After 3 Months

Sabito: "(Y/N) how come you so strong?"

(Y/N): "Well...Uh...I'm not sure"

Makomo: "Maybe you were chosen?"

(Y/N): "I'm not sure...Maybe?"

(Looking up they see Giyu drawing a picture in the ground making (Y/N) curious)

(Y/N): "Tomioka-San what's that?"

Giyu: *Smiles* "It's us, when we get back from the slayers exam."

(Y/N): "Is that me? the small drawing?"

Giyu: "Yeah, Me and Sabito are going to where you live to play again and Makomo is behind us too."

Makomo: "Aww, thank you Tomioka-San."

Sabito: "It looks awesome!"

(In the Urokodaki comes outside and sees the kids he calls out to them to get their attention)

Urokodaki: "What are you kids doing out here at night? You should be sleep."

Makomo: "We wanted to keep (Y/N) company until you got back."

Sabito: "Yeah! And look Tomioka-San made a drawing of us all."

Urokodaki: *Walks to Drawing* "Hmmmm..."

(Urokodaki Pats Tomioka's head making him smile at Urokodaki)

Urokodaki: "Tomioka, Makomo. You two should go to bed Sabito, (Y/N) you stay out here. This will be (Y/N)'s last day here, so to see where he stands. You two will spar and (Y/N) if he lands a solid hit he wins, after that you'll be sparring with me."

Sabito/(Y/N): "Yes Urokodaki-Sensei"

Urokodaki: "Get to the circle you two."

(Walking to the circle (Y/N) and Sabito smile at each other but instead of getting ready Sabito walks over to (Y/N) bending down a little and hugs him surprising him secretly Tomioka and Makomo were watching from the house)

Sabito: *Whispers: "I believe you'll become a great Demon Slayer (Y/N), you'll free us all from him. But this time I won't hold back, I hope you won't either."

(Y/N): *Whispers: "Of course I won't Aniki."

(Releasing each other form the hug Sabito walks back to his spot in the circle and rises his Bokken causing (Y/N) to as well)

Urokodaki: "Begin!"

(Sabito Charges at (Y/N) going for a strike but it's ducked as (Y/N) swings his Bokken at Sabito causing him to jump avoiding the swing Sabito swings down at (Y/N)'s head but (Y/N) easily tilts his head to the side dodging it once Sabito lands he goes for a quick barrage of swings at (Y/N) to which (Y/N) deflects or dodges looking for an opening (Y/N) goes for Sabito's legs again going for a kick but Sabito jumps and while flipping over (Y/N) he goes for a swing but (Y/N) just ducks and goes on all fours and tries to hit Sabito with a drop kick Sabito blocks it causing him to go off balance and land on his back as (Y/N) goes for a final hit Sabito quickly does what (Y/N) did and tilts his head making (Y/N) miss the strike once that happens Sabito grabs (Y/N) leg and pulls it tripping him making him fall as well Sabito goes to strike his head but (Y/N) deflects hit and goes to kick Sabito's face but he blocks it and gets back up jumping back as (Y/N) rolls back to his feet)

Sabito: "You've in improved, I'm proud of you (Y/N)! let's keep going until one of us lose ok!"

(Y/N): "Ok!"