How could I oversleep on my first schoolday?!

Dang! It's my first school day, and I already overslept, typical me, you could say. Damn, Damn, Damn, I ran as fast as I could, without breakfast, and I REAAAALLY LOOOVE MY BREAKFAST!!!
But the time was running. I stumbled down the stairs, I'm pretty sure, I didn't look very graceful in that moment, but that wasn't important! Who cares, how I look, It's better to look like a rat, instead of being too late.
BAM! I completely ran into the door.
But I have an excuse for that. Oh yeah, you didn't expect that, did you?
And I think that my excus is like reeally good. In my old home, we just moped in here, I just hat to push the door, easy peasy, really chilling, nut now I have to press the doorknob down. And yeah, sometims I forgot that I have to do that.
I just wanted to open the door, of course this time right, but the I suddenly realized that something important was missing, somdthing reeally important, especially for the school. Yeah, you got it. My backpack is still in my sleeping room...
How could I even forget the most important thing?! I storm like a formel 1 driver to the stairs, and into my bedroom, grabbing my backpack and run as fast as I could out of our flat.
My father probably woanders, what the fuck am I doing? Justifiably, I have to admit. This time I was smart enough to press the the doorknob down. You know this famous sentence, that the people learn from the mistakes they made? I think this is even for me true. Oh yeah, what should I say? Except that I learn from my mistakes? It would be pretty bad, if I am going to make the mistake later. I just hope, I'm going to remember it. I trust me!! I'm going to remember it!! I won't run to the door again! (Spoiler: In the evening, I ran into the door again, no comment to that)