Introduction ~ 1

"I love you. I need you more than anything. I want to marry you and spend my life with you until I die."

<3

Introduction ;

Y/N L/N;

A third year at Aoba Johsai who is popular, every girl wants to be her and any boy wants to be with her. But she doesn't want them, they only want her for her looks, she doesn't connect with any of them.

Oikawa Toru;

A popular athlete, known for looking pretty and being really funny and kind to girls but cruel to his volleyball enemies. Doesn't have much girlfriends, had a manipulative girlfriend last year who broke him down.

Iwaizumi Haijme;

Known for being Oikawa Torus friend. Popular for his muscles and body and for being funny.
Him and Oikawa are like the schools friend duo and every girl loves them.

Kimenia Haku;

Y/N's best friend for 6 years. A pretty girl with blonde hair and pink highlights and known for being pretty just like Y/N, another Seijoh hot friend duo.

Maki Oikawa;

Oikawas twin sister, a girl with brown wavy hair just like Oikawa, very very pretty also, prettiest twins ever. She's 6'0 like Oikawa and plays volleyball and looks intimidating and uses it when she needs to. (Oikawas wing woman)

Oikawa fangirls (more than 1 person);

A group of first years who admire Oikawas height, playing abilities and how pretty he looks, being respectful to his girlfriends, when his fangirls make him candies, gifts or baked goods they always give his girlfriend something too as a sweet gift, not wanting to cause conflict towards upperclassmen or be seen as trying to "steal him."

Y/N's fangirls/fanboys (more than 1 person);

Y/N has fangirls and fanboys because girls want to look like her and boys have a crush on her, her fangirls always compliment her and ask about how she's so pretty, her makeup, her skincare, her clothes, and are overall really sweet, ranges all grade levels. Her fanboys are mostly all grade levels and have a crush on her, they call her pretty and talk about how she's their dream woman and stuff. (Kindaichi included ⁉️)