Forgotten ~ 3

Today marks my first day in trying to get a boyfriend. I thought of all the benefits and drawbacks and I just need to chose the perfect person.

I didn't know how to start.. 'hey boys! I want a boyfriend now after rejecting everyone for two years!' Definitely not. I needed to kind of throw myself out there in a way or something. Boys are always asking Kimenia if I had a boyfriend, I'll tell her to tell them to tell her I'm looking for one.

I walk to first period. When I walk inside I look at all the boys in my class. I didn't have a big looks preference but I want them to look good I guess.. I mean, I'm super pretty I want someone to match me too.

I observe and I see Oikawa. He's so pretty, he's perfect. I sit down beside him, is he my target? No.. Kimenia likes him..

"Hey Y/N," Oikawa says.

"Oh hi.. you know my name?" I say a little confused.

"Everyone knows your name. Your super popular." Oikawa explains.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I say, I sounded kinda bland but I had a lot running through my mind, like was I trying to flirt with him or something? Or would I act natural and let him come to me first?

No! I can't go after him! Kimenia likes him! I tlel myself to stop and Oikawa tried talking to me a couple times I brushed him off kindly, showing I didn't want to engage until class finally ended.

---NEW POV; Oikawa.

I switched into a new first period and I sat next to Y/N. The real Y/N L/N. I heard a lot about her throughout the years but haven't been in any classes, apparently she's super smart so maybe that's why.

I tried tlaking to her but she turned me down and I felt kinda embarrassed. I heard she doesn't like boyfriends but I'm Oikawa Toru, every girl wants me.

I know she doesn't like dating because boys only want her for her looks, I don't really like her, like we don't have a connection or anything yet but I want her.. to want me.

--- NEW POV; Y/N

After brushing off Oikawas attempts at talking to me he looked sad to I talk back to him, feeling guilty at his expression.

He talked to me about volleyball and it was interesting I listened well and told him I thought it was cool.

I want to swoo him over, he was so gorgeous and kind, but.. Kimenia liked him. I'll ask her about it.

--- Class ends, and I meet up with Kimenia.

"Hey Kimenia! I have something to ask you." I say eager but scared of her reaction.

"Hi Y/N! What is it?" He walk to Mrs. Kalakua's break period.

"Do you have an actual crush on Oikawa? Or is it just like fangirling..?" I ask her nervously.

"Y/N.. you know I've liked him since our first year." She looks upset at me.

"I knew being friends with a pretty, popular girl would backfire on me!" She storms off but I run back to her.

"Kimenia! Stop! I'm not saying that I just didn't know!" I chase after her, feeling upset at her reaction.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blew up at you." She apologies.

"Does.. does oikawa like you..?" She asks me a little sad.

"No.. but uhm I like him.. he's so kind and sweet and he's pretty too.. I feel so bad Kimmy I'm sorry." I apologize. I feel horrible for liking my best friends crush but you can't help how you feel..

"Don't date him Y/N.. it would hurt too much.. just please don't." She explains. I wince at the thought but I want to respect her wishes.

--- weeks later, I kept thinking about what she said. I felt kinda upset. I wanted him. I knwo it was bad but I felt something when I was with him.

The next day at first period I walk inside and the teacher is yapping again and Oikawa passes me a note.

"Hey your really pretty." The note read.

I smiled. He was very sweet.

"Thank you." I gave the note back.

He throws the paper away and gets a new one.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He writes on the new note.

"No, why?" I answer, giving the note back to him.

"I'm surprised, your so gorgeous and kind I thought someone would have locked you in by now." Oikawa replied in the note. I giggle.

"Thanks." I respond blandly before Oikawa throws the note away.

--- NEW POV ; Iwaizumi.

I was in first period and I seen Oikawa trying to talk to that popular pretty girl, he thinks he cna swoon over any girl.

I don't really know about Y/N I knwo Kindaichi has a fat crush on her liek all his other first year friends but Oikawa must like her not or something. Her friend Kimenia is really pretty but I think she likes Oikawa.

Fucking every girl likes oikawa.

---NEW POV; Y/N.

Oikawa kept talking to me all class I felt bad for him but I just wa sin a tough position. Something kept bringing me back to him. It felt like he was a light and I was a moth desperately running back into him knowing it hurts.

I know Kimenia likes him but I felt like he was like hypnotizing me. At the end of class I was talking to him like I couldn't stop.

I felt safe with him like I could tell him anything. I knew he was popular and I trusted him least out of all boys. Popular boys just want me for my looks so I trusted him least but I connected with him a lot.

He was sweet and listened to me well and I felt like I'd known him for years. He was so sweet. I talked to him so much I forgot about Kimenia, it sounds bad but for once I felt like I liked someone.

Am I having a crush?