Get a boyfriend! ~ 2

I had been at Seijoh for 2 years, just started my third year a couple months ago. High school was fun, I felt so cool for once in my life. In middle school nobody listened to me and I cried at lunch in the bathrooms.

Pretty privilege is so horrible.

I had a glow up right before my first year of high school. Now I feel heard and happy and seen for once. But I never treat others badly, people, girls who I supported bullied me and treated me horribly. And now that I'm popular, I'll never treat anyone like that, I'm kind to everyone, which made me even more popular. 💗

--

I walked into class, most people seen me and started talking more. I seen a group of girls come up to me, first years.

"Hi Y/N-senpai! Did you straighten your hair? It's so beautiful! Well your so pretty every day but I love your new look!" She says. She was a first year and she was 'one of my fangirls' per say.

"Thank you. I wanted to switch it up, does it really look that good?" I ask a little confused. I did it so it's easier to maintain for a couple days before I shower not really on looks but I felt happy.

"Yes it looks amazing! You look so pretty!" I thank her and they walk out, I feel happy to start my day with compliments.

I sit in my seat with my computer and notebook and my teacher tells us about how to write a good expository essay.. blah blah blah.

I see the door open and some kids finally woke up after falling asleep from boredom of the teachers yap session.

I see the most popular boy in school walk inside. The teacher smiles and he stands in front of the class.

"Students, this is our new student, not new to the school of course, she's switching periods, Oikawa Toru. Be kind everyone, I'm sure you already know him. Sit next to Y/N L/N please." The teacher says.

Kids start whispering, maybe realizing the most popular boy and girl might get some action after almost 3 years of being in the same school together.

He sits down and I get a little nervous. I still have the mindset that boys have cooties. I don't like boys, boys used to make fun of me in middle school especially popular ones.

We don't talk all period and people in our class start to get a little sad, wanting to see us date or kiss first time meeting.. like that will happen..

I start to start a little. He's really pretty, especially up close. He has cute hair and pretty eyes and a cute fa-

"Are you okay?" He asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts about how good looking he was.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to stare.." I exclaim kinda mad he caught me looking.

"It's okay, girls look at me all the time." He says inbetween flirty, and sweet. He was popular for a reason.

I giggle and we don't talk the reason of the period, a little bit of action I suppose.

Class ends and when I walk out my friend is waiting for me, Kimenia.

"Kimenia! Hii!" I give her a hug and she greets me.

"Hey Y/N! How was English class? Is Mr.Yapmuka giving you a hard time?"

(His name is Mr.Kapuka. But she changed it to Mr. Yapuka, reasons are self explanatory.)

"He yapped for like 45 minutes straight! Then he stopped because he got a new student and started praising him the he yapped even more!" I explained, mad he was such a boring teacher.

"Who's the new student in your class?" We had break period for second period so we were walking to Mrs. Kalakua's class, mostly all cool people went there but we just went because she had a coffee machine and we stole sugar cubes.

"Oikawa, he switched from 3rd period to first period, I heard he wanted gym second period to get himself up earlier than being tired all day until his gym class and it messed most of his schedule up."

"Oikawa is so cute! I have a crush on him!" She fangirls, blushing and holding her hands together.

"Awe, very cute!" I say back to her, thinking about them being a cute couple together in the future maybe.

"Y/N you NEED to get a boyfriend! You so smart and beautiful and kind and such a sweet person and every boy in the school likes you! I want us to get boyfriend and we cna go in double dates together!" I giggle at her words.

"Haha, you know I don't like dating and stuff.." I say, Kimenia frowns, she knows I don't like to date.

"Boys just don't have good intentions nowadays. I don't want a boy to only like me for how I look, or for my body. I want a boy to actually like my personality."

"I know. But no boy cares about personality anymore." Kimenia says, being truthful.

"If I find someone it will be like a miracle. I hope I find the perfect person too one day." Kimenia smiles at me.

"I hope you do too." Kimenia says. I give her a hug and we go to Mrs. Kalakua's class and Oikawa and Iwaizumi's friend group is in there, a popular first year friend group and a couple popular girls and boys, along with me and Kimena now.

When I was with other popular people I felt like a outcast. I know I'm popular and people all over school adore me but it's only because of my looks, I'm really kinda weird and socially awkward and don't know how to make friends or start conversations.

I sit down in the corner with Kimenia and we talk all break period about random stuff until class ends. I seen Oikawa kept kinda looking at me, probably trying to tell if I'm the girl who he sits next to in first period or something.

--- TIMESKIP; After school.

Class finally ends and I walk out and leave. I was thinking about what Kimenia said all day. Should I really try to get a boyfriend? What are the benefits and drawbacks? Hmm..

Benefits, the benefits are I'll have a cute boy to look at everyday and kiss and cuddle with. He will make me feel happy and loved all the time. He will buy me gifts and spend holidays together. In the future we will get married with kids.

Drawbacks, if he breaks up with me I'll be butt-hurt. He might be doing it for a bet or a joke or something. He's like every other boy and only want me for my looks and my body. He is rude to me, lowers my self esteem and hurts my feelings all the time..

Yeha there's benefits and drawbacks but the drawbacks won't happen if I choose the right person, right?

I decided tomorrow marks the first day I try to get a boyfriend.