Ote and why I said I quit

Soo I had some problems and why I delted Wattpad and youtube is bc I had some problems witb my parents.

Okay so its not that bad but I was called while on a picknick and on my opinion (guys including Adamabyss12 please read what my opinion is) on giys is that I see them sometimes tough or just calm. Yet I have some pltonic acts on my friends who are guys and are straigt like me.

I was called and been accused for dating someone and a guy as a friend but my mom said it was my boyfriend whoch Im not aloud to have. An then we continue to fight until I sniffle and cried and my mom mostly just calling me that Im not her daughter inless I follow directions loke only graduate and yet I cried bc she aleays strict of me back then when I do math and fail like a 70%?!!! Bro I tried so hard! Also youtibe communtity is getting worse now and I dont feel like I had some stuff to do but just send some hate tot make sense into the folks ruining stuff.

Yes Imf ine and Im doing well and my mom is fine and she just overprotective. Please its not abusive but she cares alot for her children.

Im also worried abt my sister who is now /7 and she is still being mkae fin of and she went into depression and I wanna ask if you can pray for her too? If thats fine. And she might go through ehat I have went throught with that fight.

She 17