Forbidden Conduit of Polio and Conduit of Past

I drew her loke 3 times already in 3 days-

—-

Conduit of Polio

Name: Julie

Height:4'6

Age:8

Reputition: Demon

Magic: Poison (red)

Bday: May 5

"I AM NOT MY OLD SLEF ANYMORE! IM MY NEW SELF NOW HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA!"- Julie

About: Julie is one of the condutis who has two sides.

Her old slef when she was weak and her now new slef which she is strong to use her magic and fught anybody.

Origin: When she was little she had a sister who people liek her mostly and her sister had more attention bc of her sweetness and kindness. While Julia was thinking abt why people dont say 'hi' to ger. She always think its ger magic and thinks its dangerous bc multiple folks die or be sick everytime. (Im making this short srry)

One tume she had an fight with the guard and ran up to the bridge (she love in Summerhold) and the guard pushed her off losing her balance. Luckily she survoived but was scared at what just happened. 

One day she went somewhere and kept gearing a voices in her head now just saying go on revenge but she kept denying until she was pushed again in the river near the lake and almost drowned. She tried getting up but no one help her and she almost got some bandits on her attention which she did not like. After that incendent she went crazy turning now into a different version of herself killing and destroying people. And homes. She was combined wig her weak selv and now she was now being crazy and loving her new way. A soul pass by and postion her to be chosen as conduit of Polio. While her ild self was past.

Appearance: She has velevet bob hair with two short piggy tails. She has red eye wuth her right eye button yp. She either wears a red velevet jacket with a white shirt underneath and red velvet ruffle skirt with high socks and brown design shoes.

Or she wears a puff shirt with her shoulder shirt being like circley and her sgirt is red with ruffle designs .

Perosnality: Hse is a mischeif and crazy. She is alaays choatic and onyl belives in her goal and not caring for others.

Abilites:

polio: Hse can cause someone to have a infection of Polio and can last for too long as theres a healing to it.

Poison: Hee can make gas and spread them.  Odnuits or Forbidden or what type hvae to wear mask or evucate if she does that with her blast.

Relationships:

WoM characters: Mostly she usbt part of the main villians but with Heng and Owen and Mary they can go oof themselv off.

Trivia:

She gas two cersiosn of herself. One is her past and other is her now.

"Im the one who was pushed and I got crazy after everything..I wish i dont have poison.. WHAT A CONQUICIDENCE?!"

Conduit of Past:

Name: Julie

Nicknames: Old self, Julie

Height: 4'2

Age:6

Bday:May 5

"I-..Im the past self and I didnt mean to cause trouvle..please I will do as much as u want me to revive them..I am super sorry." Julie

About: Past Julie is the other cersion of new Julie and is the younger and weaker cersion

Origin: Like it said on her new version, she was combined with her new version so there stuck together.

Appearance: She has brown bobbed hair with a balck shirt with white bowtie and wears black shorts with regualr sandals. She always has a weary face when seen.

Personality: She always says 'sorry' everytime and she doesnt be seen since. She is only seen few and not visible.

Aboltites:

Past:. Just showing some past or taking back time of childhood or something

Relationshisp:

WoM characters: She doesnt mind but this also can act they way she sees Columvus as they both look like there both Castilians.

Trivia:

She snuck into the tower.

She has black eyes

"New version is always better than old version!"

Note:

Mind you this is somehow there combiend like past and future and its actually depends if Hulie wants actual help but thats yall choice.

Remeber age her up too like Owen if you wanna ship.

I dont wanna be in trouble or be you in trouble.