Conduit of War

Name: Tequelle

Nickname: Takuruo, Agent

Bday: April 3

Height:6'6

(Changing heights bc i think there too tall)

Magic: Light 

Sats: Conjurer

"...OH HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE?n GEEZ  CORPEX UR SUCH AN ANNOYINGN COUSIN WHY ON EARTH AM I RELATED TO YOU?!! YOU COULDVE SAT ON YOUR ASS FOR ONE MOMMENT BUT NOOO- YOU SAW HOW THEY TREATED THEM AND THAT OLD PISSED LADY IS DEAD WHICH THATS A RELIEF! ...I wish your gone because...I never thought about the path you choose nii-san.."

About: Teaulle is one of the folks who work with Wotan and is part of a clan "Nimbus Rail"

He was then seen and notice about Melkers mom and is the cousin of Corpex.

Overview:  After Corpex left he was now appeared when the five sons were fighting the group and he revealed himself as he was a blue rail. He confronted about how the war will go and fought until Corpex met him saying his statement and reason why he left. Making him so aggrogant.

THE REALIZATION

Tequelle in the finale battle died from being stab when saving Corpex. He said his last goodbyes and said sorry to  orpex.

Origin: He was taken and force to love in Tiberia and he hated gow forceful is was. (Skip)

A soul appeared and chose him since he was part of the war but he was back and continued his journey.

Appearance: his skin is both black and white (brown and tan im not trying to be racist)

As his hair is dark brown with his eyes dark grey with black gloves and wearung a coat just like an akatsuki coat but with blue designs with a collar up to his chin. As he wears black pants and protective boots with a dagger and a sword.

Personality:

In the first part he was fierce and reason why be ause he change and thought Wotan will help him achieve.

Later on he turned to be good and help and soon after he relauzed Wotan was tricking but he had an suspiscoun on Warren. 

Abilites:

Conjuer: As a conjurer he can beat anyone witb a weapon and magic at the same time.

Shine star: With his magic he can create bombs that will explode and light will come out.

Light magic: Light is same as shone as both are the same name.

Weapons:100%

Relationships:

Warren: He had an suspiscion on him. And never think and doesnt care.

 Orpex: His  ousin as they use to be acty funny and rivals they sure do match up good. As he gives no icl to him . Corpex is really happy but after gis death he was down but continue to make his cousin dreM.

Clan:

Nimbus Rail- Nimbus Rail is a clan who he joined and proceed to start hunting and training as he killed some saviros not minding. 

Nimbus Rail was group with other few people. As it is a small group beloeving there dream.

Trivia:

He is one of the strongest AO nimbus characters.

Raya and him were siblings.

He was bruied next to Tucker in Dawn Island.

He calls Cirpex a Worm.

He is from where Shura was from.

Takuruo means 'regret'

——

C Amenisa: 6'1

C Flare: 6'0

C Heir: 6'3

F cPromise: 6'2

C Shine: 6'5

Melkers mom: 6'9

C Death: 6'7

F C Conquer: 6'8

C Province: 6'6