God, when were you a professional baseball pitcher?

Dear God,
On these events that occur when life throws a speeding curve ball at me, three times in a row, I am to be found in a hospital bed recovering from the three baseball sized holes through my body. I am susceptible to change, sure, but these events sometimes makes me feel as if both life and you are looking at me and saying "Nav, you my dear, have been doing amazing work. Surviving that is, so here are some things that can only make you think of nothing other than survival." It's as if this is exam day and I've showed up to the classroom with no knowledge of it. You will look at me and say "Well, let's see you pass this if you have passed the other exams without studying. Which is true, yes god I have survived many of your test days without any studying of the future. It may look easy but it really isn't, every single one of these "test days, weeks, events" whatever they are leave me feeling a pit in my stomach the moment it starts. It's as if I'm staring at my doomsday which could possibly ruin my life or maybe just tilt my whole life a little to left and ruin the balance. But that's alright I can always lean a little more to the right if that is the case.
No matter, Dear God, I may not be your strongest soldier, but these curve balls you and life are throwing at me whether it be apart from days, months, hours, minutes, I will survive it all and come out victorious. I may be in the recovery hospital bed waiting for my body to recover from the baseball sized holes but no matter what as long as my heart is intact and in its place I will follow the path laid out for me, even if it means having to excavate my own path if I don't like the one laid out, after all I have my own opinions too and sometimes not to be offensive but your taste sucks!
Sincerely,
Not your strongest soldier but not your weakest soldier either