Chapter 23: Plans

"Years ago, after months when you left she met and accident. At that time you were starting to look for her na, and even how hard you couldn't find her right? Thats because she was well hidden by a couple who loved her dearly and your–her daughter. When she woke she couldn't remember a thing so she decided to name herself Cassy Santiago." I just wanna hit my fucking head on the marble island table.

"She was comatose for six months and 7 months pregnant." I sighed and thank Chase for the informations he got me.

I was busy drinking liquor when my phone rang. "Hello, ninong! Sundo mo daw po ako sabi ni Daddy!!!" A smile crept on my lips as I heard Greg's 4 year old daughter. "With your twin? Why? Saan na naman punta ng tatay at nanay mo?"

I heard her asked her dad pa bulong. I chuckled. "Hey bud!" It was Greg. "Hey, sup?"

"So, I have this matter. A very important matter for a wife and husband and... Jen's mom is really busy at the moment so..." I just smirked at his words. "Yeah, I'll be there in an hour." Greg has become the best dad and husband to his wife and children. I wonder, if things didn't happen. Would I be a great dad too? A husband? Tsk.

Last night, I and Cas had a conversation. I asked. I asked about our daughter, if was a shame for me to simply ask her those so I made the first word unheard. I want her to remember first. I want her to remember me. I want her to hate and love me at the same time.

I want her beside me, I want them beside me. Kahit isang pader lang ang pagitan.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang daang beses na ako pa ulit ulit humihingi ng tawad sa diyos. Sa lahat ng nagawa, pagkukulang at pagka sirang nagawa sa buhay.

Gumayak na lang ako at nag drive papunta sa bahay nila Greg. I put on a wide smile when I saw the two cute babies of them. With Jen, bihis na bihis pa mukhang handa na sa lakad ang mga mokong. "Oh hello! Kuya!" I smiled and walked towards them. "Why don't you call your husband that way?" Sabi ko na kina sama ng tingin ni Greg sa akin. Tsk.

"Wow ha? Ayos ayos. Wag ka sana ma alala pa ni–" natigil ito nang sawayin ng asawa. Ang gagong to, uupakan ko na! "Go kids! Remember what we said ha? See you!" Sumakay na lang din ang mga bata sa sasakyan at umalis na rin kami pagkatapos ng maikling pag uusap na naganap.

Days passed by and a lot had happened. Nasa puder ko pa rin ang kambal at dala dala ko pa laging opisina. Mamaya naman ay susunduin na ng mga magulang nila. I played with my pen as i stare at the scattered papers on my desk. "Hey bud! I can't believe this!" Bigla bigla ay bumukas ang pinto bg opisina ko at niluwa nito ang gulat na gulat at may ngiti sa labing si Greg at asawa nito. Kunot noo ko itong pinanood. "Damn bro! Nag kita na kayo ni Kirsten?" I nodded and looked away. Oh he doesn't know a thing. "Bro we talked kanina!"

"This way ma'am, tawagan ko lang po si Miss kaye." Kaye is one of the producer in their advertisement company and she will handle one of the advertisement of his ACE line where in isa ako sa bibida. I nodded and sat down the sofa when a familiar faces flash infront of me. Ni wala akong balak na pansinin sila at ayoko rin abalahin sila sa sweet moment nila when she noticed me. "Wait, is that Kirsten?" Gusto ko pa sana umiwas pero paano naman? Bumaling sa akin si Greg at tila nanigas sa kinatatayuan.

"What the—Kirsten! Cass! Ikaw ba yan?" I stood up nang maka lapit pa lalo sila. "H-hey, Gregory. Jenna." We talked for a bit because the girl from the lobby assisted me already to Kaye's place.

"She remembered you?"

"Yes! And Jenna! You didn't tell us she is here?!"

"W-where is she?"

"Nasa office ni kate ba?"

"Oh I heard its kaye daw." Sabi naman ng asawa nito. I nodded. Looks like she doesn't really want to remember me. She remember a few but i am not included. Thats what my investigator found out also. Its like her ìmemory is blocking to remember me. Her past traumas, her painful memories. I sighed.

"Alam na ba ni tito?"

"Sinabi ko sa kan'ya na nakita ko na s'ya, but i haven't told him about her arrival. They just arrived like a day ago."

"Nag usap na kayo?" Nag pa alam ang asawa nito na mauuna na silang uuwi at nang makapag usap pa kaming mag kaibigan. Hinatid na muna nito ang magi-ina at saka bumalik. "Yeah, she doesn't remember me."

"What a sweet karma." Greg teased and I just chuckled. "Yeah, right."

"Then what are your plans?"

My plans? To persue her. Go crazy over her, love her, serve her and die for her and their child. That's my plans. If she doesn't want to remember me then be it! Damn I am willing to trade life for my Cassy. We two talked more. It went like an hour of discussion about my plans. I don't want to trigger anything that I am okay watching her from far away.

I went home with groceries with me, I'm planning to cook for them. When I arrive yon agad ang pinagtuonan ko ng pansin. I cooked her favorite dishes no seafoods. Nilagay ko yon isa isa sa tupperware food container at  nag ayos muna kaunti bago nag punta sa unit nila. I sighed and pushed the doorbell. It didn't took long for them to open it. I was expecting to see their helper but I was shock to see her. At mas lalo naman sya. Because what the do i even need ba?

"A-ah hi!" I even raised my left hand to damn wave. Oh I feel like a teenager, ang init. Pakiramdam ko pinagpapawisan ako ng malagkit. "Oh, hello? Uh..." she looked down and saw what's on my hand. "Ah oo nga pala, I cooked! For y-you... and the people inside."

"H-huh? Hala salamat pero bakit?"

"Mimi?" I look down and saw her. Damn kamukhang kamukha ko nga sya! Gulat na hinawakan nito ang kamay ng bata at tinago sa likod nya. "I know him..." Bulong ng bata sa kanya na hinila nito pa loob na. "Ahm, I appreciate your effort a lot sir. I will accept this pero sana huli na ito. Thank you very much and sorry hindi na kita ma aalok pa papasok at marami pang gulo eh. Thank you."