A Lighter & A Cigarette

Location: Hotel Bedroom
_______________________
You've been dating Luis for a while but haven't had sex yet. You finally feel ready and confident to take your relationship to the next level. He sets a date for you and him but not expecting anything intimate since you haven't given him any hints of you being ready, until you told him to book hotel room for a night. You can hear his giggle from the phone call as he agrees.

He picks you up for a romantic simple date where you shared chats and laughs. He pays the bill and you both drive to the hotel. During the drive, he seems calm and ready for what's to come. Meanwhile, from the outside you seemed calm as well, however, your heart is racing and you feel extremely nervous. You glance at his phone where he has a GPS map that is leading to the hotel. The closer the red pin of the location is getting the more nervous and excited you're getting.

He parks the car and you both head to the hotel. Surprisedly, he booked a room at a fancy hotel. The receptionist gives him the key to the bedroom and you follow him to the elevator. The higher the elevator the higher your heart rate. You finally arrive to the floor and you walk in front of him to find the room. You finally find it and point to the door. He unlocks it with the key and you go inside. The room is clean, fancy, and classic. Perfect setting. He walks to the windows where you can see the whole city.

Luis: "Ou, tinted windows, extra fancy!" You both giggle.

To avoid rushing you or coming off strong, he stalls for a bit. He picks up a brochure he finds on the dresser where it has information about the hotel. While he's checking out the brochure, you place your purse on the chair and walk towards him. You take the brochure from his hand, throw it away, place one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his chest as you plant a soft, gentle kiss on his lips. He places his hands on your waist and holds you closer.

You: "We both know why we're here. Let's not stall any further."

Luis: "We'll stop whenever you want."

He continues to kiss you as you unbutton his shirt. When his shirt is completely opened you run your hand gently down from his neck to collarbone to his chest where you feel his scar with one finger. You place your palm on his scar and you can feel how fast his heart is beating. Turns out he's as nervous as you are. You take his shirt off and throw it to the side. You run your hands gently up and down his back, front, and arms, feeling each muscle. You then undo his belt and unbutton his pants. Then you wrap both your arms around his shoulders giving him the turn to make his move.

He unzips your dress and slide it off, revealing your bra and panties, he carries you to the bed and lays you down flat. He takes off his shoes as well as yours. He runs his hands slowly up from your ankles, legs, thighs, and waist. He admires your body, every curve.

Luis: "Ay dios mio (oh my god) your body is so beautiful. Look at those curves, those mark. Oh my..."

Feeling more confident, and comfortable , you continue to make out slightly, until he makes the next move. He begins to kiss your neck. Leaving fresh love bites. His lips, his tongue, and his breath against your skin make you more aroused than you were when you were in the car.

As he kisses your neck you take one of his hands and lead it between your legs to let him know where you are at the moment. You can feel a smile forming in his face as he continues to kiss you. He undo you bra and reveals your breast, he massages your breasts before he begins to suck them and make his way down to your belly and then your thighs. He removes your underwear and can see your cunt glistening from wetness. He starts with 2 fingers rubbing your clit and moving backward and forwards between your folds. He then inserts them slowly as you gasp and arch your back a little bit. He begins to slowly finger you. After a slight moment you ask him to not hesitate. He speeds up his fingering for a bit and places his tongue on your clit. Moving it in a circular motion and before he starts to suck it and lick and suck everything around your clit, between your folds, and everything that's dripping out of you. You finally break the ice and beg him to fuck him.

He takes his pants off, puts on a condom that you gave him, and position himself at your entrance.

Luis: "Let me know if you want me to stop."

He slowly inserts his hard dick instead you. Stretching you out, making you arch your back, gasp harder, and grab the sheets.

You: "Yes!"

You said in pleasure tone. He slowly begins to thrust and grind as he gives you time to adjust to his size.

Luis: "Let me know when to speed up"

After you've adjusted to his size, you signal him to speed up by wrapping your legs around his waist. He picks up the pace slightly and then a bit more fast. You can feel everything inch of him hitting your walls. After sometime, you gently push him away, he takes his dick out. You roll him over and get on job of him. You kiss his lips and suck on his neck before going down on him. You begin to lick his dick while looking at him to tease him before you proceed to suck him off. His moaning inspired you to touch yourself. You then climb back up and position your entrance at the tip of his dick, and slowly inserting it inside. You both moan in pleasure while your thrusts become sloppy. Your walls begin to twitch and you finally have an orgasm, the tightness of your walls around his dick trigger him to cum inside you.

You throw yourself next him as you both breathe heavily. He takes the condom off and throws it in the trash and after a while he gets towels for you and him. When he hands you the towel, he notices how shaky your legs are. Once you've cleaned yourself up. He runs his hands up and down your legs and thighs.

You: "Since this is our first time I think we should stick to one round. As much as I'd love for you fuck me again and show me what else you got. I don't think I'd be able to take it."

Luis: "Does that mean you liked it?"

You: "I loved it!"

He giggles. He takes out a cigarette...

Luis: "Do you mind?"

You: "Do you care?"

Luis: "Not really"

You both giggle as you light his cigarette and put on a movie while you lay back with your legs in his waist where he can reach and massage them.