The Dance

Location: Laboratory
_______________
You get a call from Luis and invites you to his laboratory claiming he has made a discovery and wants to show you. You arrive to his laboratory and text him, he tells you the door is already opened and to make your way to the laboratory. You walk into the building and make your way to his lab. The closer you get the more clear you begin to hear music playing from his laboratory.

You open the door slowly and see Luis wearing a white shirt, and a brown leather vest, leaning back on the table with a flower in his hand, unlit cigarette in the centre of his mouth, held between his teeth and moving the cigarette butt back and forth with his tongue as he smiles at you when you walk in. You look around and see candles

You: "What's all this?"

Luis: "(confused) you don't know what today is? (Walks closer to you as you begin to think about every special date and then shook your head) Today we are celebrating (take his cigarette out of his mouth and leans in for a kiss, however, he stops an inch away from your lips) nothing. We're celebrating nothing. There's no special day today. (kisses you)"

You: " What's with the candles?"

Luis: "I was cleaning a few days ago, and I found this cassette in one of the boxes. This was the music playing when I was learning how to dance the flamenco dance."

You: "Do you know how to do the flamenco dance?"

Luis: "Every Spanish man must at least learn the basics."

You: "And the vest?"

Luis: "Also found it in the box, used to be my grandfathers when he was my age. He encouraged me to learn the flamenco dance."

You: "Show me."

He walks you to the table where you sit, while he stands back and starts his dance. You become more and more impressed with his dance moves as the music goes on. The concentration on his face, the sweat from his forehead and neck. After he finished his dance, you clap, stand up and walk towards him.

He does a little spin and ends up with one arm around your waist holding you close and the other behind his back. You place the cigarette that he put on the table in his mouth. He spits it off and kisses you passionately. He brings his other hand and places it on the back of your head where his fingers are deep inside your hair, massaging your scalp. You place one hand behind his neck with your fingers in his hair, while the other hand is placed on his chest, where you can feel his heart beating fast. After a bit of good making out, you unbutton his vest and shirt, revealing his sweaty abs and chest where they shine against the lighting of the room.

You run your hand up and down his upper body, then running your hand between his hand grabbing a hand full of his hair while he kisses your neck, leaving fresh hickies. You slide one hand down to his belt and undo it then stroke his girth through his pants first feeling the thickness, then you slide your hand down his pants feeling his girth. As you stroke his dick the throws his head back and sighs in pleasure. You begin kissing his neck, feeling his short beard, and his Adam's apple. You spin both of you around where he is the on leaning against the table, you pull his pants down and pull his dick out.

You being to twirl your tongue at the tip of his cock then you insert it slowly into your both until you start to gag. You start with a slow blow job first get him more excited and desperate. You begs you to go faster. You pick up your pace and suck him faster and harder before he quickly twitched and came in your mouth.

He picks you up and puts you on the table. Take your shirt off, pants off and get on his knees, position himself at your entrance where he begins to lick your folds and eat you like a hungry beast. You arch your back and curl your toes as you begin to quickly reach your climax. You moan loudly as he continues to eat your pussy and fingers you, hitting your g-spot. You start to have your first orgasm by spraying him with your squirting, which does not stop him. You rub your clit as he continues to eat your pussy.

You finally beg him to fuck him. He decides to tease you while he continues to lick you.

Luis: "I'll think about it."

You: "(grunts loudly in desperation while moaning) PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE. I WANT YOUR BIG HARD COCK TO STRETCH MY PUSSY AND DESTROY MY WALLS."

He stops eating your pussy and kisses you passionately on the lips with lust in his eyes and his hard dick in his hand as he position himself at your entrance.

Luis: "(Speaks gently close to your ear with his sexy accent) if you raise your voice at me again, you'll be punished."

You: "You've been punishing me this whole time ever since you started the dance, you think you can do worse? I bet I can handle it."

Luis: "Oh yeah?"

You: "I dare you to punish me."

He inserts his dick inside your pussy and begins hard, fast, deep thrusts. He places your legs in his shoulders and pins your arms against the table as he goes fast and deeper. You can hear your wet sloppy skins slapping against each. You scream and moan as you enjoy the pleasure. He sucks on your neck which makes you more horny and hungry for him. After a bit, he takes his dick out, pulls you off the table, turns you around and bend you over. He inserts his dick against and thrusts hard and fast for a bit before he places his hand on your neck and pull you back where your head can rest on his shoulder while he continues to thrust. He begins to massage your breasts as you rub your clit.

Your walls begin to twitch and your legs begin to shake, you finally release your orgasm on his dick causing him to cum inside you. He slows down his thrusts drastically after he comes. You throw yourself on the table while your legs continue to shake as you take deep breathes. He carries you and sits you properly on the table. He massage your legs as you lay back and tries to capture your breath.

You: "I've seen a lot of dance moves, but those ones sure were new. Specially your tongue."

He giggles as you begin to make out.