White Shots

Location: Shooting Range
______________________
For a while you've been asking Luis to go to a shooting range, not that you would ever need to shoot someone, but it's a nice experience to know what it feels like to shoot a gun. Who can make it more safe than Luis? He finally agrees and makes a confession.

Luis: "After the las plaga incident, part of my recovery was shooting a gun. I begged my doctors to allow me. When they finally did, I've enjoyed it, I imagine Saddler's face at each target. He's the reason I got into this shit (awkward chuckle). Anyway, I ended up building my own shooting range and have all my guns stored there. So do you wanna use my shooting range or a public one?"

You: "Hell no! I wanna use yours"

He grabs your hand and leads you to the secret shooting range. You enter and he turns on the lights. There is a table with an ashtray on it, and a couch on the side, an old fashioned vintage music box, and a mini fridge. You walk forward and you see few steps that leads you to the shooting area. His guns are mounted on the walls.

You: "Why a pirates theme?"

Luis: "(Silence for a second, remembering the shooting range for with Leon) because it's an old fashioned theme and pirates is old fashioned."

You knew it was a lie because the truth will bring back some negative memories for him so you decided to play along and pretend you believe him.

You: "What do I do?"

Luis: "Well, we're gonna choose a light hand gun for you as a start up. You shoot as the targets pop up."

He teaches you how to hold a gun, he then stands behind you and teaches you how to aim. His voice so close to your ear and his body pressed against your back makes you a little horny. He steps back and lets you start. He stands next to the control desk and controls when the targets pop up manually.

You start shooting and get each target, for the next 3 hours he switches the weapons and teaches you more. Finally your hands get tired of all the shooting and decide to stop.

Luis: "I gotta say, I wasn't expecting you to go for 3 hours shooting targets. Maybe you should've been my partner and helped me look for the Amber."

You: "You know I can't take serious situations seriously. I'll probably make fun of them."

Luis: "That's true"

You turn around to look at him and see him leaning against a barrel looking at you with admiration.

Luis: "It's so sexy to watch you use my guns."

You: "Well, there is another type of gun that I'd like to use right now. Wanna a hint?"

Luis: "My Red9?"

You: "(Walk to him and wrap your arms around him) No, that's the forbidden gun. The gun I'm thinking of shoots white shots."

Luis: "Lucky for you I have it and it's loaded."

He kisses your lips as he grabs you tightly. You run your hand through his hair as the kissing becomes more intense and passionate very quickly. He kisses your neck his hand runs through your hair and his other arm wrapped around your back holding tightly. You undo his pants and slide your hand in his underwear and rub his girth. The moment your hand touches his hard dick, he sighs and throws his head back in satisfactions.