Chapter-1

*Screech*

I hit the brakes, as the car stops with a screeching sound. I sigh heavily as I lay my head back. I was finally able to breathe. I close my eyes for a minute and rewind what exactly happened. My phone started ringing.

It was my friend, calling me to come back to the venue, because my father asked him - no probably forced him to call me. Then I got this text from him.

Ohm, your father has gone into rage, come back, we can solve it out.

Solve it out? I found it amusing honestly, My father was about to ruin my whole life just because of his business with other's . Does he even thinks me as his son? The words my father told me kept ringing in my head.

'If you don't accept this marriage proposal, we will be sleeping on roads the next day! I need to save my business and reputation! And if you don't cooperate, I have no other choice, than selling away your mother's  only memory, her piano. And don't even dare to tell this to your sister! She already has done enough to my business and if she comes back, I am going to disown her!'

That piano was the only thing left of my mother, it's quite a rare piece and my father literally threatened me for this marriage bringing in the piano. And he also blamed my sister for all his dirty work! But, that wasnt it, he has done so many things,  I can't forgive him for. My blood boiled just by remembering those mistakes.

I got, out of my car, my phone kept on ringing but I didn't bother to check, I look around, wind brushing through my body, the sound of the leaves moving because of the wind, a small pond beneath the bridge. This place really calms me down. I for once forgot my issues but deep down my anger was still present.

I got down near the pond and placed my hand in the water, it was cold. My phone now again rang, which pissed me off, I was just calm a minute ago and now, this call irked me.

I turn my phone off, and bent down to pick a rock and throw it in the pond with full range.

"Damn it!!" 

But the rock I threw actually didn't land in the pond, it went to the other side and hit one of the bushes. Then suddenly, I heard a noise from that bush. I stopped in my tracks, was it a dog sleeping there? I didn't make it angry though did I? 

I heard more noise, now I got really scared, I scratched the back of my head wondering, if this dog will attack me because I ruined its sleep. But then slowly, I saw something rising above the bushes. I waited  until the dog or whatever creature was behind there.

But what I actually saw was a kitten face, it was a boy emerging from the bushes, brushing the back of his head. His eyes squinted, and I could see the dimples on his cheeks. He was wearing a light blue shirt with long sleeves and white pants. I felt like I had seen this face somewhere.He turned to look at me which bought me back to reality.

He looked at me  annoyed, and started rolling his pants up, as he walked in the water which made me realize that the pond was actually shallow, he walked to my side and got his legs out from the water stared at me with a pout, which I honestly found cute.He kept starting at me and then I gulped realizing that he needed an apology. 

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you were there." I said pressing my palms together.

He looked at me and smiled sarcastically, "You really think a sorry would be enough? You hit my head with a stone and it hurts a lot!"