Chapter-2

It was dead-silent, all I could see were the lights and the seats arranged for the guest but none sitting in it ,as I stepped inside the venue. I was wondering if I choosed the wrong decision,  coming back here after Nanon left me. I still couldn't believe he left.

I started walking with a heavy heart, my mind had gone numb, the only thing which came to my mind was Nanon's face, I was crumbling inside.. As I looked up at the stage, I found my father and my no more in-laws standing there asking him for an explanation, the bride saw me first as her eyes widened, she looked least bothered by this mess. And I could say she would have ran away before, if I hadn't.

Everyone turns around, my friend Drake came running from behind with my dad's wife.

"Where had you been Ohm?!" Drake asked me.

I didn't reply. I could say I looked like a souless being, from everyone's look and  the first person to move was my father.

SLAP

My head hung low, as everyone gasped, my eyes widened and filled with rage. I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You ungrateful son of mine! Where had you been!? How dare you run away from this wedding!? Do you know how much money I spent in this venue?!" He said with rage.

I laughed loudly. Everyone were shocked and didn't utter a single word. I laughed so hard that I lost my balance and had to hold on to a chair. My father was still burning with anger.

"Seriously father? Instead of asking me for an explanation you are telling me the amount you spent for this circus? Either way you will lure them into paying it." I said pointing towards the in-laws.

I heard my no more in-laws gasp at my words, it's still funny how I call them in laws.. My father got more angry than he was before. I smirked.

"YOU-!" He pointed towards me.

"Save your energy dad.." I said lowering his finger. "You still need to explain everything to your company after this.." I walked away facing my back towards him

"Why are you doing this to me Ohm!? Can't you just do this one thing!? Why?!! Just WHY!?" My father screamed which made me so mad that he doesn't realize what he has done.

I took a glass bottle which was placed on the table and threw it on the ground, I can't harm anyone here or else they would have faced hell while still alive, Drake is the only one who knows that. Everyone flinched, my hand got a cut which resulted in bleeding but I didn't care, It didn't hurt either. I turned back looking at my father with anger filled in my eyes.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID!? YOU THREW MY SISTER OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE WHEN YOU SUFFERED LOSSES, YOU USED TO HIT HER WHEN DRUNK?! AND WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU HUH?!SHE ONLY CRIED EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER BLAMED YOU! SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS AT FAULT!!" I said and for once I saw him getting scared.

I don't know what happened next, all I could hear was Drake calling my name as I hit my head to the ground.

                              ------------------------------

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face, I groaned as my head hurt a lot and winced when I realized my hand was bandaged, I looked around and found out that I was in my room, the door opened and Drake came inside, he halted for a minute and looked at me.

"You hurt your hand, and lost a lot of blood. The doctor came in at the morning and patched it up, he said you were unconscious because of it." He explained without me asking for it.