*TWENTY-ONE*

😭😭😭💗🌼your love is overwhelming my emotions..
I know what you guys waiting for... Enjoy...

*Namika's pov*

He.. He's looking so desperate.. what if he'll take my virginty today itself.... I'm not ready.... I crawl back on my elbows and feet but god save me... He pulled my leg back and rest his elbows on matters both side of my shoulders... Now I feel I'm short... For the first time...

Like his shirt is lifelessly resting in tile beside bed... What if he'll leave me lifelessly after taking all my energy.....

He came and open two buttons of my nightsuit revealing my upper cleavage and the two soft puffed flesh were peeking from the bra....

"Vansh are you really okay seeing a body with full of stretch marks..?" Yes I had a bit fat before I turned because of chachi.. she forced me to...

"If it's on your body then I'll worship them too" I.. I.. can't be this lucky... My face unknowingly turned left and tears flows like rain....
{Vivah dekh kr uthi hu🤡}

He took my shirt of and made me face himm... From when I became this fragile..? His gaze never landed on my b00bs till now after removing the upper suit...Only on my eyes...

"I told you Right... that your single tear means I'll tear myself in pieces if it's me the reason" he told gripping my chin and made me look at him....

"And I told that don't tell..Tell like that again..." I said closing my eyes coz proximity ki bhn ka... Akahe nhi khul rhi... 🤣🤣

{Sometimes I don't know what I write}

"Okay but I won't tolerate it again..." I open the eyes as I felt warm liquid in my cheeks that wasn't mine.... I flipped him and kissed all his tears, that's salty.. of course it's tears.....

I started kissing and gulping his tears, goes with his eyes, he closed them from the feeling of solace.... I came down to his cheek bone assuring that all his pain is mine now.. I kissed all his tears.... And at the end my rose petals....

He open his eyes with his smile lingering on his lips which is totally under his wife a.k.a.. me.. Namika Vansh Singh.... Ahhh.. I left his lips and he took my on his embrace.. my head/ear on his chest... Is this the correct time to ask about her..? Okay 3..2..1..

"Va-"

"Btata hu" I was going to call his name only than how the hell he knows what I thought...?

"shirf Dil se nhi Dimaag se bhi smjh jata hu kya chahiye meri mohtarma ko" he made me sit on bed and closed my buttons without touching the skin.... Ahhhhh I want that please Vansh..... He wore his shirt as well....

"So... It started in 2019... We were freinds from college... She always helps me getting girls to love.." my pulse rate will increase for sure.... But.. after starring at my face and grinning for solid 30 seconds he finally took me on his embrace.... Haah... Thankyou...

"Remember one thing angry bug I belong to you.... And that was past so don't let you scary side peek out" he caresses my cheek and with his smile my condition got better but still there were several girls who touched him and spend time with him... This thought made me more clingy and I sat on his lap.. snuggling my back on his chest... He took my hands in his hand... and started playin' with fingers...

"So she was my bestfriend, you can say I never have seen her like that way coz she always helped me to get rid of breakups and sorrows..." I nodded and unknowingly I took his finger near my mouth.. well he chuckled and didn't told anything....

"Then the lockdown came... We all were isolated.. my family was new in business so they were in india but not with me... I got a positive report as I was going out  daily...." I kissed his palm and kissed all his fingers... Those fingers... Ahhhh how they'll feel..? He kissed my head and continued.. I played with his veins, licked them, kissed them, sucked them,worshipped them...