1

<C H A P T E R ONE>

<C H A P T E R ONE>

1 APRIL 2022. South Korea, Seoul.

10PM

"Pack your stuff and leave," Her step mother, Kim Nari, spat at her step daughter. Seo Yumi.

"Why should i leave? It's my house!" Yumi argued back while glaring at her step mother's face.

"Pftt, i'm your mother so it's technically my house first before yours," Nari gave a lame excuse while smirking deviously.

"It's step mother and just cause my father is in a coma, doesn't mean you get to do things your way now," Yumi bit back and ouch, it definitely made Nari angry.

"You know what? I was busy kind to let you pack your stuff but now you've crossed the line. Leave now!" Nari shouted in Yumi's face and spit got all over her.

"No!" Yumi shook her head and stayed in her spot stubbornly.

"If you don't... i wonder what will happen with your dad if i just injected this suspicious substance," Nari feigned innocence and took out an injection which had red liquid in it.

"You wouldn't dare," Yumi stepped foward.

"Oh, i will," Nari chuckled like a mad woman.

"I will call the cops!" Yumi threatened while eyeing the injection.

"And why would they think a woman who gives charity, helps people and gives money donations, inject poison in her husband?" She smiled creepily.

Yumi kept quiet. Calling the cops was a weak threat, of course her dad had to marry a woman who is deceptive.

Nari always had this bad aura whenever she walked around the house.

"Shoo shoo, get out," she hissed, her voice dripping with disdain as she waved her hand in dismissal. "And don't even bother trying to get your clothes, i gave you a chance and you missed it,"

"Guards!" Nari shouted. There were guards who also hated Yumi due to her daddy's princess treatment.

They kicked her out of the house.

"Fuck," Yumi uttered when they threw her out.

"At least i have my phone and wallet with me," She called her boyfriend, Hoseok. Strange, he didn't answer her calls.