2

<CHAPTER 2>

<CHAPTER 2>

5 APRIL 2022. South Korea, Seoul.

6AM

S E O Y U M I

"Wake up Yumi.." Jeongguk shook my shoulders gently. I grumbled and moved my face to the other side.

"Seo Yumi. Wake up right now." He commanded firmly. I didn't listen and still went back to my beauty sleep.

"No breakfast for you then," He used the food trick which worked. I woke up instantly in a flesh. Sleep can wait, but food can't.

"I'm awake! i'm awake!" I shoot up from my sleeping position and dropped my blurry gaze on Jeongguk.

He was in his work uniform. Oh right, i need to find a job today.

"C'mon work starts at 8AM, get up and shower," His deep sleepy voice was still on and he lowered his gaze on me. "You don't want to be late, do you?" He teased— i nodded sleepily and he left me in a sleepy mood.

After showering, he game some baggy jeans that were too small on him and gave me his 14 year old black t-shirt that was surprisingly still in good condition.

I forgot! I didn't ask how old was he.

I sat down on the chair and the table had already have food being cooked.

"I cooked kimchi friend rice, if you don't want to eat it then don't," He walked into the kitchen and sat down on his chair. He started eating first and i soon started eating with him.

"Um Jeongguk-ssi, may i ask how old are you?" Maybe this question is sensitive. Who knows, he might be fifty years old with a young face. I mean botox is possible.

He didn't glance at me— he continued eating and just said. "twenty-two, you?" Ah.. i'm older. Eh younger guys are not really my type..

"twenty-four," I answered while finishing my kimchi fried rice.

"I see..." He trailed off as i could see that he was restraining a smile. Why is he even smiling?

"Yeah so you have to call me Noona," I smirked, feeling a little bit of arrogance as i was older by 2 years.

"No," He monotonously said and stood up to wash his plate and cup.