<SHORT CHAPTER 3>

<SHORT CHAPTER 3>

13 April 2022. South Korea. Seoul.

8AM

A U T H O R

It was the weekend for the duo. Their off day's from work. Yumi was in deep sleep till she smelt the delicious cooking from afar.

She stirred around the couch and made a decision to wake up. Her stomach was already growling.

She sat up on the couch and looked at the direction of the kitchen. Food was there.

She got up and strolled to the kitchen to see a shirtless back.

Jeongguk's shirtless back.

It didn't bother her at all. She was used to seeing a man's back. Her father and her ex-boyfriends.

However, Jeongguk's body was buffer than her ex boyfriends and her father.

Damn, his muscles were clenching every time he moved. She thought.

Jeongguk was whistling to the radio's music and turned around to get pepper.

"Ahhhh!!" Jeongguk screamed and covered his chest. Yumi also screamed and covered her chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in the kitchen?" Jeongguk went to the clean pile of clothes and was covering his chest at the same time. He finally wore a shirt and placed his hands on his hips, waiting for an answer.

"I was enjoying the view before you screamed like a girl," Yumi shrugged her shoulders. Jeongguk shook his head in disbelief at her answer.

He placed the side dishes and two bowls of rice onto the table. They started digging in for breakfast.

Jeongguk cleared his throat and spoke up. "Since it's an off day for today and tomorrow, let's do the chores," Yumi nodded.

She never did a chore in her whole twenty-four years old living. It was always the maids who did the chore in the mansion she once lived. Her dad too never bothered her to do any chores as she was given the princess treatment all time.

She never told Jeongguk that she didn't know how to do chores since she didn't want to shatter her pride. A older person who doesn't know how to do chores but a younger person knows how to. It would be so embarrassing.