PROLOGUE

CITY HOSPITAL,Multan:

"Congratulations Mr.singh,your wife gave birth to healthy baby boy"nurse said after hours of mrs.singh yellings in delivery room...(Mom,my first heir is son)yelled mr.singh to his mother mrs.singh making her smile brightly at her son...they all cradled baby and smiled looking at calmly sleeping baby...

    Everyone entered the room where mrs.ruhi Singh(wife of Mr.rehan Singh)was laying unconscious on bed...rehan placed baby in crib and sat beside his wife while mrs.singh(Rehan mom)sat on sofa...

Someone entered the room and looked at baby...baby opened his eyes and looked at older women who was smiling at him...he also smiled brightly as if knowing her...(My grandson is soo cute)said mr.chuhan(mother of ruhi)...baby boy smiled and placed his little hand on older women cheeks as she took him in her lap...

baby boy smiled and placed his little hand on older women cheeks as she took him in her lap

"I'm sorry to say mr.rehan but your wife gave birth to________ and nurse said half only.."this one sentence said by doctor made Rehan and his mom mrs.singh to place the baby back in crib and never look at him back...the mother of baby boy ruhi didn't even glance at her child and ignore the crying of little....mrs.chuhan who understood by Singh family expression that they are abundaning the newborn. She looked at Singh family in disgust and asked her daughter...(Ruhi...he is your son...how can you abundan him)ruhi looked at her mother and said w/o care(he is _____,a sin that I gave birth to and I'm not going to grow a sin in my life..I don't care if you all throw him or drop him to orphanage)...Mrs.chuhan looked at her daughter and then her daughter husband and mother-in-law who had same expression...she sighed and took the crying baby in her arms and left the hospital...

(From now on you are my grandson...your parents are no-one but you yourself my child)Mrs.chuhan said to sleeping new-born and looked at moon who was witnessing this scene..(I'll make my grandson strong ...that he will never need someone to relay on)...

Continue......