EPISODE:04

(Sehan...take towards hotel... we will leave tomorrow morning)Yoongi said and sehan nodded while jiminie was sleeping due to all cryings and tiredness she has got...

Finally,yoonmin got married....

Continue:

Yoonmin along with sehan reached hotel...yoongi came out as guards opened door for him,guards were about to do same with jiminie but stopped as yoongi showed his palm to them...guards moved away as yoongi walked forward and opened door for jiminie ..jiminie who was lost came back to world as yoongi said while forwarding his hand(jiminie...we reached)...

Jiminie looked around herself and noticed they reached hotel so she holded yoongi's hand without hesitation...

yoongi smiled and lead her to his hotel room....

Yoongi's hotel room:

Yoonmin entered room and yoongi left jiminie hand who felt somewhat restless...(You freshnup and rest... I'll order some food)jiminie nodded without looking up... yoongi left towards galary of hotel room to make a call...Jiminie looked around room for a bit and took out her one dress from suit-case that mrs.agarwal and Kajal packed for her...she then went to freshnup...

Yoongi's pov:

I took phone away from my ear when my mom shouted(What?)...well she asked me about marriage photos that got viral as who ever from jiminie flat apartment knew who min yoongi is?posted their marriage photos...yoongi told everything to his mom honestly..(yoongi you know your grandma will be angry)I sighed as I knew very well my grandma will create a scene since she wanted me to marry her so-called rich friend grand-daughter who is spoiled girl and I don't even like her near me...(Mom.. I'll manage but for now tell everyone that I married her by own...she isn't like those girls in Korea but she is amazing desi-girl you wanted as daughter-in-law...)I added last sentence intentionally as I knew my mom wanted desi daughter-in-law as she saw in dramas..(okay, I'll try but you have to handle your grandma..she is stubborn like you)my mom taunted as I am more stubborn than any of my siblings...(Mom)I whinned but then said okay...(Well yoon,where is my daughter-in-law and what's are full name and how is her nature?)...I smiled and answered(she is getting freshnup and her full name is jiminine Oberoi...she is kind,smart, innocent and beauty with brain...it will be best if you call her"Angel"..)I unknowingly smiled and mrs.min smiled as she knew her son too well..(okay yoon..take rest and take care of yourself and jiminie... I'll tell everyone today itself)...I said yes and ended the call and turned only to see my newly wedded-wife coming out of bathroom wearing traditional-dress...and she was looking amazing...

and she was looking amazing