EPISODE:03

Jiminie who walked out of office was walking towards Kajal when she heard...

(Look what a slut she is...)

Continue:

Jiminie who heard staff whispers looked around only to see disgusted expressions over everyone face while looking at her....she looked at Kajal who looked back at her after gazing over her phone once...jiminie reached Kajal and asked(w..why are they looking at me with disgusted expressions?)...Kajal didn't say anything instead shake her head hiding her phone...jiminie saw her actions And took out her own phone as she heard ting...kajal who tried to snatch phone failed as jiminie turned and saw something she never wished off...her eyes turned teary and Kajal saw that,she was about to say something when Raj(bad boy)walked toward them and said with dirty and lustful gaze...

(How much for one night jiminie?)

Jiminie didn't say anything...instead she ran away with tears running down her cheeks...

MEANWHILE WITH YOONGI:

yoongi who just cleared the inspection stood up from his chair and walked out only to encounter worried Kajal pacing with phone on her ear...yoongi was about to go toward her when director came to him(sir,how was inspection?)...yoongi answered coldly(it was good, what happened?why all staff is whispering)... director sighed and said(sir,actually one staff slutty work got revealed so...)....yoongi nodded and started to walk out of their but stopped as he heard...

(I never expected jiminie to be a slut...she will be such a slut I never expected..)

Yoongi's blood boiled hearing that dirty talk ...he was about to say something when he heard sehan calling him...(Yes )sehan looked around and gave tablet to yoongi...the post made yoongi's blood boil....

Anonymous:

Staff of MYE company who shows that she is innocent and kind is actually a slut...she is a whore walking around with her anonymous boyfriend...here are the proof of jiminie Oberoi being a secret slut ....

here are the proof of jiminie Oberoi being a secret slut