Chapter 5 : Shocking News

I'm currently sick so i will be gone for maybe a week or two to get better and my parents is limiting my phone :') so ya that's all, hope you enjoy the chapter

__________________________________

(Rimuru POV)

'Huh... Where am I? What is this place? Am I.... Dead? I can't Shizue and Fran still needs me... '

'What are you talking about? Your not dead... At least not yet.....This here my friend is inside your conciousnous'

'My conciousnous? What do you mean by that... And who are...you? Where are you?'

Then a ball of light appeared in front before turning into a silhouette of a man...? woman?

'Hahahaha.... you don't need to be confused about my gender.... Firstly, it's just what I said, we are currently inside your conciousnous...the secondly, on who am I is something You don't need to know yet and you will uncover it on your own... Lastly, all that I want to tell you is some advice, forge your own path.... make the decisons that you know that you will not regret... Only then you will be able to uncover the secret of this world.....

Oh..! it seems my time with you is almost up, Good luck on your upcoming journey.... '

My......'

'Wha-what do you mean by that...and you didn't answer my ques-'

Feeling my conciousnous returning from the weird dream.... I opened my eyes and was faced to the wooden ceiling... What and Whose place is this....? Trying to move my hand, I felt a sharp pain through my whole body....

Looking down at my body I saw that my body was wrapped with bandages....

Then I was suddenly greeted by a voice..... Moving my eyes to the direction of the voice, I saw a man with black hair that has white specks that it resembles the night sky and blue eyes..

"Ah, your finally awake.. "

Trying to move my mouth, I was immediately told to stop moving since I was hurt....

"Stop forcing yourself to move... even though you outside injury was healed, your internal injuries is still in a bad condition.... If you want to asked about your partner then I assure you that he is fine...

Rather than that, he is the first one to wake up.. although he's not really in a great condition...."

Getting up from his chair, he then walked toward a table and pick up a cup before asking me to drink it

"Here, drink this.... This drink will fasten your recovery"

Opening my mouth, he then helped me drink it by tipping the cup slowly so that the liquid go im my mouth smoothly... Gulping it down, suddenly I feel a surge of energy going through My body

Trying to move my body once again, I was suprised...

'M-my body... I can move it again'

Sitting up I asked him

"Who are you...? "

"Me? I'm Veldanava, but you can call me Velda"

"Okay then... Umm... Velda"

Getting a hmm from him I realised something...

'Shizue is not here.... '

Without wasting anytime, I immediately asked him on where Shizue is and whether he's okay or not..

"Your partner? Yes he's okay, although... He's not in a very good condition. If you want to meet him, he's in the living room"

Getting up from the bed I immediately walk towards the door to leave the room and was greeted by Shizue sitting on a wooden rocking chair....