Chapter 6: Almost D-Day

Previously...

Y/N: "I promise I'll never leave you or any of the other girls."

You looked back to see her reaction, Eunchae was smiling and looking at her feet. Her face was tinted with red.

Eunchae: "Okay I trust you oppa."

You kept holding her hand until you noticed it felt limp. You see Eunchae absolutely knocked out, so you take off your jacket and drape it over her like a blanket.

Y/N: "Sweet dreams, Eunchae.".

It's around 3:00 a.m. when you finally pull up to the house. You park your car and go around to Eunchae. She is sound asleep and you don't want to disturb, so you carry on your back piggyback style.

'Huh, deja vu much?'

You quietly unlock the front door and tip-toe your way through the house. You make it to the front of SaEu's room and slowly open their door. You scan the room and see Sakura sleeping soundly in her bed. Then, you walk over to Eunchae's bed and gently put her down. You tuck her in before escaping back to your room and jumping into sleep's embrace.

DREAMSCAPE

You look up and see an excited black haired girl in front of you. She was holding a company card and was shaking it in front of your face.

???: "Y/N! I just got scouted to be an idol!"

Y/N: "Really? Congratulations! You finally get to live your dream out!"

You give her a hug, but you notice that your shirt starts to feel wet.

Y/N: "... are you okay?"

???: "I don't want to leave you.."

Y/N: "Hey, it's not going to be forever right?"

???: "I suppose... Just don't forget me!"

Y/N: "Of course I won't J..."

You wake up in a cold sweat.

'What was that dream? Was it even a dream? And why does that girl feel so familiar?'

A delicious smell had broken your line of thought as your hunger won out over your curiosity. You walked into the dining room and noticed all the girls around the dining table, eating the breakfast that Sakura had cooked for them. Eunchae and Sakura greet you happily while Kazuha gives you a small wave. Chaewon glanced over at you before giving you a small nod of acknowledgement before looking away. Yunjin is refusing to even look in your general direction.

'Well, honestly better than how it was at the start. Before, they would have been all glaring at me.'

You sit down and take your own portion of breakfast before getting lost in thought.

'That dream felt oddly real for some reason, like it's happened. But I don't think I'd forget a girl like that at all? I barely talk to any girls to begin with.'

You look around the room, specifically at the five girls.

'Well, I guess that's changed. But what could J be?'

It really annoyed you that you were close to getting a name for the girl and it showed on your face.

Sakura: "Y/N? Are you okay? You look a little cranky."

Y/N: "Yeah I'm okay, just thinking about some things."

Sakura: "Oh, we could talk it out if you think it will help."