Chapter 14: Swan On The Lake

Previously...

Y/N: "Here, I'll make it up to you girls."

Their eyes all brighten up. You feel like you might've made a grave mistake.

"Okay!"

You had awoken once more in Eunchae's embrace. Even though this has been happening for a while, it was still unbelievable that it was happening. You decided that today you would make breakfast on your own. It didn't seem like much, but food's one way to get someone to forgive you.

You lay in bed with Eunchae for a little more before getting up to get breakfast ready. You tried to be as quiet as possible so that none of the girls would wake up. In the kitchen, they had kept a lot of different ingredients. They had supplied stuff from different meat cuts to various vegetables as well as a lot of seasonings.

'What to make...'

After some deliberation, a certain dish ran across your mind. You looked through the cabinets and found all that you needed. You got some pasta, salt, butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.

'Time to make a chicken alfredo.'

You started by boiling the water and adding salt to it. You started to prepare and cook the chicken. For the sauce, the main ingredients are butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. To add a little bit more depth, you added various seasonings along with it. Then you added the pasta to the boiling water.

When everything was cooked and done, you mixed the pasta with the sauce. Then you split it up into six portions and plated it. On each plate you put some chicken on it and your breakfast was ready. The aroma from the pasta had filled the room, making your mouth water.

'Damn, I'm good. Better wake the girls before I eat everything.'

You go into the bedroom. Yunjin and Sakura were on their phones while Kazuha seemed to be getting ready for the day. Chaewon and Eunchae were still sleeping peacefully.

Y/N: "Girls! Breakfast is ready!"

"Okay!"

The awake girls filed out to go eat. That left Chaewon and Eunchae still in bed. You decided to go and wake up Eunchae first. She was snoring softly but had awoken at your touch. She let out a cute yawn and stretched her arms.

Eunchae: "O-oppa?"

Y/N: "Good morning, breakfast's ready."

At the mention of food, any sleepiness she had faded away and she burst off from the bed, running to the dining room.

Eunchae: "FOOD!!!"

You chuckled softly at the antics, you glanced over at Chaewon and saw that the bubbly energy of Eunchae hadn't even woken her up. As you got closer to her bed, you could see her face. She had a sort of horrified look on her face and you noticed that she was shaking a little bit.

'Is she having a nightmare right now?'

Worried, you come up and sit next to her sleeping body. Shaking her lightly, she awoke with tears in her eyes. She had sat up, her eyes were darting around until they finally landed on you. Chaewon wrapped her arms around you and buried her face in your chest. You started to rub her back and whisper comforting words in her ear.

'I wonder what could have made Chaewon this upset...'

You noticed that she had seemed to calm down a bit and had fallen asleep again. After around 5 minutes of you just holding her in your arms, she stirred awake once more. She looked at you in the eyes, a blush appearing on her face.