𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

ー𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻.

୨⎯ "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞?" ⎯୧

   ーNO.79ー

bsd x mikhail! reader

                                            ୨⎯ "STATUS, MORE TO KNOW" ⎯୧

╰┈➤ 𝙔/𝙉, also referred to 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙖 as a pet name, due to 𝙔/𝙉 being commonly named as a number from 'him', He created a name himself after escaping, coming up with a nice name, 𝙔/𝙉.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤𝙔/𝙉 had to escape, since 'brother' escaped, ever since 𝙔/𝙉 escaped, the 𝙔/𝙉 then got found, by a bunch of people.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤Before 𝙔/𝙉 escaped, 𝙔/𝙉 was definitely known to be the youngest experiment, whom was experimented by 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙤 and 'Father', Being electrified with ???????, as 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙤 only experimented on 𝙔/𝙉 and ???????, since according to him; '𝙔/𝙉 would be a nice creation of mines.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤However, 𝙔/𝙉 seems to be very young, despite that, 𝙔/𝙉's age doesn't seem to be revealed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤𝙔/𝙉 has no definite of finding such of childish things, and takes no interest in knowing what love is, as 𝙔/𝙉 does NOT have romantic experiences, therefore, is new to romance, though it's a slight chance 𝙔/𝙉 will never seek to date anyone, seemingly only focusing on the organization 𝙔/𝙉 is in, and also finding 'father'.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈➤STATUS; Alive

╰┈➤APPEARANCE; A thin, pale skinned adolescent boy, with somewhat a prosthetic left arm. has a softly defined, childish face with a small chin and nose, noted that 𝙔/𝙉 has light blueish eyes , 𝙔/𝙉's eyes are round and pronounced, with long eyelashes. Straight, lightly colored hair is cut to about the length of his ears, his bangs long and falling onto his face, though they usually do not cover his eyes.

𝙔/𝙉 is definitely seen, wearing a short, pleated dark coat with dark shorts, worn over a white shirt, black socks, and white, heeled boots. Over his left shoulder 𝙔/𝙉 wore a short cape, most concealing 𝙔/𝙉's prosthetic arm.

╰┈➤SKILLS; Great Manipulation, Enhanced Stamina, Expert thinking, Immense Agility.

╰┈➤PERSONALITY; 𝙔/𝙉 had a cheerful smile and seemed to be quite friendly and perceptive, but was also extremely dangerous and somewhat unhinged. He was willing to recklessly endanger people's lives to achieve his own goals and was highly manipulative. He seemed to enjoy watching ??????? and ????????? fight, and cheerfully looks on as their teamwork (?) dismantled.

𝙔/𝙉 liked everything that was cheerful and warm and hated being in pain. 𝙔/𝙉's morality was incredibly twisted, likely thanks to 𝙔/𝙉's abusive mother and a childhood that just went downhill from there.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
୨⎯ "𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓" ⎯୧

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗧 • iyowa

( sorry no lyrics today:( )

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 • nanou

𝗗𝗢𝗞𝗨𝗭𝗨 • NAKISO

etc..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦

╰┈➤𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎, This will never, and not make sense. By the way, please keep in mind you will only have the book of vanitas, though you can choose a different name, if you want.

╰┈➤𝗢𝗡𝗘, I will not be including Vanitas Of The Blue Moon, or 'Luna', since if it were to be in this AU, then it wouldn't make sense, since The Study Case Of Vanitas is about vampires, and stuff.

╰┈➤𝗧𝗪𝗢, i will deeply apologize for this, but you'll be calling [REDACTED] 'father', since 'Luna' isn't here.

╰┈➤𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘, do not tell me when to update, it makes me feel pressured even if you're trying to tell me very politely. I'm obviously sensitive.

╰┈➤𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥, again, this AU might not make sense, since you are calling [REDACTED] 'father', even though ??????? didn't kill [REDACTED] at all, oh well, I'll just say ??????? killed [REDACTED].

╰┈➤𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘, though, you and ??????? aren't related by blood, you'll call him brother.

╰┈➤𝗦𝗜𝗫, this note is simple. Don't like, don't read, also, I'll be posting a chapter each 2 days, also, keep in mind, this is a doa reader.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                                                                      ー𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞

                                                                 ー𝗬𝗢𝗨

                   ー𝗙𝗢𝗥

ー𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚