𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

recommended on the website cause I know the app version of this story sucks ass, also again, the AU will not make sense, so don't complaij if it does.

ー𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻.

...

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, a new orphan joins in the orphanage, as the new orphan seemed to be a 'girl', seemingly, the 'caretaker' cuts 'her' hair, as the so called girl, is a boy. It's just that the boy has long hair, that's what makes the other orphans believe it's another so freak, girl orphan.
But it's a boy. Commonly, there's a lot of boys in the orphan. Just so as the 'caretaker' cuts his hair, seemingly, you find a light gray haired boy.

Though, he seems like he's lonely, and also, not to mention, he'll also be the one looking out for you, after all, 'father' is the one who told him to do that. The silence takes over the uneasy atmosphere.

"Hey, What's your name?" You asked the light gray haired boy, while sitting as the 'caretaker' continues to cut your long hair, while asking the light gray haired boy, you don't really seem bothered by the weird atmosphere.

"ーI'm Y/N, but you can call me Misha!" You said, atleast seeming happy and proud to meet a new person, you don't really seem to care about the sound of other orphan cries, from the other room.

"ーYour name isn't Y/N anymore." The light gray haired boy responded, "It's number 79." The boy responded againー well, continued, that response made you a bit surprised, oh well, whatever.

"We're nothing but the headmaster's guinea pigs." The boy ranted out, or explained. Something definitely happened to this boy, to cause him to be like this.

...

In a room, locked up, tied up, and the door closing on you, it began. It hurted, a lot. "ーOw! -No!" your scream fills in the room, you cried out, it hurts. it hurts.

"Headmaster, the subject is too young! He won't survive for too long!" A woman said to the headmaster, though as the headmaster didn't care, he slapped the woman.

"Well, we can bring in the next child, in that case." The headmaster said, watching you, the child being in hurt and pain.

..

You were being dragged by 2 people, bandages around your head. "Help me, big brother! Help!" You plead out to the light gray haired boy, referring to him as a big brother, calling him out, as you really seemed like you needed help, though he was walking with the other 2 people, leaving you until..

"Headmaster!.. I'll do it. Use me instead of him!.." The light gray haired boy said, actually stopping and helping you. "ーHeadmaster, let me!, please." The boy asked.

"Fine, then, number 78." The headmaster responded, allowing him to, either way it would be good for the headmaster to atleast hurt him. 

but compared to the boy's torture and your torture, the boy's torture is too much compared to yours, so there's a high chance the headmaster will make it more painful.

...

You held out a pillow, watching the light gray haired boy as he now also have bandages around his head, like yours too. 

"Thank you, big brother." You thanked the light gray haired boy for helping you. You started to like him for his kindness. "ーI was wondering if I could sit next to you and sleep with you tonight." You said, yet to ask.

"..." No response from him, though yet did you take it as a yes, and was very happy, as you sat next to him, which took him by surprise. "ーYou're so warm." You pointed out.

...

Another room dragged to, yet it's both of you 2 this time. You, and the light gray haired boy, the one who you refer to as big brother.

Just after an explanation of what the room is about, they also explained why you and him were there, the other people drag you both to... An electric chair, there was rope tied to your limbs, so you couldn't get out nor escape.

It began, it hurt again, it hurt more than the first you experienced. Both of you, and the light gray haired boy screamed, the screams filled the whole room.

(I'll be getting you the book of vanitas only instead of you and ???????, I'll explain stuff when I can, also you'll be hiding the book of vanitas somewhere.)

...

It's the next day, you woke up, just for the light gray haired boy disappeared, he was gone. He's nowhere to be found, just to find out, he got kicked out of the orphanage, which you don't even know why.

You quite feel empty, he's not around to make you feel warm, maybe it's a good idea to escape without anyone knowing.

Of course!, wait for the midnight and escape, might as well even burn down the whole orphanage or kill everyone except for 'father', you wonder, which one should you do? Well, maybe neither, since if burning down the whole orphanage, then 'father' will also probably die, which you don't want it to happen even if he has done everything to abuse you, and give you trauma.

..

It's now midnight, 4:43 AM. You then broke a window a bit. The glass shattering hurted you a bit, as you accidentally touched some. Whatever, you'll be fine, you have bandages all over your arm, and hand. Either way, your injuries would heal fast.

Only to just not know, your injuries only heal fast because of the experiments that people has done you on.

You quietly left, things have been strange, the moon is as light blue as your eyes, But, whatever. You don't really mind.

You walk around, until you eventually find 2 strangers, in a road, right in the midnight now. Who would be in the midnight outside though?

One is a man with some white fluffy ushanka, and the other is somewhat a man, who maybe looks like a clown. You take an approach, as you tug on the ushanka man's clothes, then notice you. "ーHey, what's your name? I'm Y/N, but you can call me Misha!" You introduced, taking the same approach as when you first talked to the light gray haired boy.

Though, the 2 men wondered, how a child would be just walking around the streets, in the middle of midnight, not feeling anxious nor uneasy.

They thought, that you could be useful for their organization.

...

They took you in.

                                                                                                          ー𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞

                                                                             ー𝗬𝗢𝗨

          ー𝗙𝗢𝗥

ー𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚