ー MÉMOIRE 「01」 ; reunion

ー𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻.

Y/N's pov;

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 normal day, walking around in the hideout, with the automaton I have, until eventually, feeling bored and all, having the urge to atleast kidnap someone. Wait.. Why don't I eventually get big brother back, and get him to join? Eh, what if he declines? 

Whatever, I could get big brother back. Good thing I got a pen and paper to write something.. It's my lucky day, yay!, or is it?

...

Alright! Done writing, now it's time to kidnap someone and use them as a hostage and get big brother back! Either way, if he declines I could maybe get him to join by forcing him.

I left my automaton alone in the hideout, going somewhere else, which, what I mean by 'somewhere else', I mean the literal location of the Port Mafia Headquarters.

Very lucky day, to find a girl, with a black hair, and some white mask. I don't know, but her outfit seems emo-ish.. Sometimes, I wonder why does the Port Mafia Members look very emo, the Port Mafia must have some.. err-ish style.

(IM SORRY MY BBG GIN</33)

Oh well, time to stop thinking and just kidnap her, and use her as my hostage then, and now.

...

After using her as my hostage, I manage to get control of her, and manipulate her. I got a bit of her hair pieces, and her mask, as she allowed me to take off her mask.

Finally, I could finish the note, as I wrote my name in the note. Well, not my name, just my nickname, 'Misha'. I put in her mask, and her cut-off hair strand, in the note.

Well, this note seems good enough, i ask the girl, "ーDo you have a brother?, If yes then, tell me, is he in the Port Mafia too? What does he look like?" I asked.

Unsurprisingly, she said yes, she told me his appearance, ah and again, unsurprisingly it's another emo, I could imagine.

Then, she started ranting about her problems, this is not what I was planning. Whatever, I can still change the plan and it might work.

I comforted her, though while comforting her, I don't like, really mean those feelings. Its weird comforting anyone, especially when they're a criminal, and I'm apart of a group of terrorists.

...

Finally, it worked. I managed to make her go toー well, not really 'go', I mean by climbing.ー I managed to make her climb on top of the ferris wheel.