Pirates?

When I got back to the others everyone but Hak and Yona where asleep.
"Yona." I wispered before a blade clashed with mine.
"Who are you?" A man said.
"Hak good to see you too." I said turning around.
"It's you." Hak said surprised.
"I'm Mayonaka Dāku the Dark Dragon Warrior sorry Hak your not it." I smerked.
"Why are you here?"
"Yona asked me if I would join you guys and I said yes."
"So now we only need one dragon warrior."
"No I'm not a main Dragon Warrior so you need two more people. Just say I'm extra protection for your princess."
"Oh extra protection." Hak said like he just got what I said.
"Yes extra protection." I said face palming.
"What can you do then?"
"Get the two dragons and I'll show you." I smerked. Hak got Shin-ha and Kija and we went to a clearing.
"You can go all out with out trying to kill me." I said standing in the middle of the clearing. Hak was the first to rush me. Each of his attacks I blocked with my sword. Next came Kija with his dragon right hand attacking with Hak. I smerked and easily made him fall on his face.
"Is this the best you got?" I said kicking Hak and Kija into trees. Shin-ha started attacking me with his sword, soon all three where attacking me. I knocked them away ready for them again, but they staid put.
"Had enough so I could prove my skills Hak?" I said panting.
"Wow you are good Dark Dragon." Kija said from his upside down position.
"Call me Mayonaka not dark dragon Kija." I said looking over at him. Who had his feet up a tree and head on the ground just gave me a thumbs up.
"Fine you can stay." Hak said surprised that I had almost beat him.
"I'm better then you Hak just admit it." I smerked then yawned "now if you excuse me I'm going to sleep." I jumped into a tree and fell asleep.

When I woke up I went into town to find Jae-ha and Hak because I knew Jae-ha would be looking for Hak. when I did find them Yona, Yoon, and Kija where already with them.
"Hey guys whats up?" I said walking up behind Kija.
"Mayonaka what are you doing here?" Jae-ha asked from the ground.
"Mayonaka you know him?" Yona asked looking at me.
"Uh he's the green dragon of 'corse I know him plus I am part of his crew." I said mummbling the last part.
"Oh is that all?" Hak said rasing his eyebrow.
"Of corse that's all. Now I have something I need to do so bye." I said running towards the port. I kept running til i was a borad the ship.
"Captain, Jae-ha found some new recruits they will be here tomorrow morning." I said when I got on the ship.
"He did, did he well what are they like May?" She asked.
"The three fighters are really strong I fought all three of them on equal terms, the other two well one wont fight but can do pretty much anything else and the crimson headed girl is pretty good with a bow but she needs more practice and better teaching." I explained just before Jae-ha landed on the ship. I sighed and walked away from them. It was gettin' late and I didn't feel like answerin' any questions from the others so I stayed on the boat. Once I finished my duties I walked over to the mast and sat down, I started to doze off but Jae-ha started up a conversation with me.
"May how did you become the dark dragon warrior?" He asked sitting next to me.
"Do you remember the legend of the crimson dragon?" I ask.
"You mean the one that says the crimson dragon turned into a human and the blue, yellow, white, and green dragons gave their power to the four orignal dragon warriors." Jae-ha said giving me a confused look.
"Well you see the Dark Dragon did that and well she is me........I can even go back between my four forms." I said rubbing the back of my head. Jae-ha's mouth dropped open in shock.
"Hard to believe isn't it but it's the truth I'm the last Dark Dragon Jae-ha." I said starting to fall asleep.
"Well I let you get some sleep May." Jae-ha said standing up and leaving. I just nodded and fell asleep to the sound of waves hitting the boat.

The next morning I asked the captain to ask the recuites what they can do despite me already tellng her, she agreed just as they walked aborad. I sensed this and jumped on to the upper deck to advoid being seen by Yona and the rest. I watched Yona's trile true I was worried about the descendant of the crimson dragon what dragon wouldn't, but I could tell the Dragon Warriors where even more worried then I was. That was to be expected from them sense it was in their blood to be protective of her. When they where done and where making out a plan for how to figure out how they where going to find the ship where the girls where. I stepped in saying Yona Yoon and I could go and infiltrate it. The dragons and Hak wernt to happy with what I said, but Yona, Yoon and the Captain agreed saying "they will be in good hands with her". Soon we where being forced into a wooden cell with a lot of other girls.
"Ugh how many time did I want to punch that man's block off." I muttered just before the door opened again this time it was Kumji. He said somethings but I wasn't listening to this jurk ramblings so I sat unmoving but glared at him.
"Girl who are you?" He asked me grabbing my hair.
"My name is Dāku, Lord Kumji." I said while thinking this guy is gonna die!