Dark Dragon

The next morning Shin-ha and I where the only ones who where awake at dawn. I was hoping for everyone to be asleep so I could take my daily flight.
"Sigh." I said climbing down from the tree I fell asleep in last night. Shin-ha looked over at me.
"What?" I asked him. He looked at me with his gold dragon eyes for the first time I saw the loneliness in them for myself.
"I heard you sigh and looked over to see why." He said in a kind voice.
"I was hoping I could stretch my wings." I muttered.
"Oh right your a dragon I forgot." He said quietly rubbing the back of his head.
"No its alright you guys will probably forget about me when I leave." I said waving my hands side to side.
"What do you mean May?" Jae-ha asked walking up to Shin-ha and I.
"I'm not from this world and my real name is not Mayonaka Dāku." I said making pitch black wings grow from my back.
"Then who are you really?" Hak said grabbing one of my wings.
"Nothing you need to know about." I said before my body burst into flames.
"Whoa." Hak said as he let go of my wing.
"Thank you." I snapped. The flames disappearing as I took off. "I'll be back before the three lazy people wake up!" I yelled back to them. They just stood there completely frozen in shock at what just happened. It felt good to be in the sky, the wind blowing in my hair. I was flying faster then I normally do so my ponytail came out and my dark blue shoulder langth hair blew straight back. I smiled as I landed at the camp, my wings retreated as I looked around. Kija, Yona, Yoon, and serprisingly Zeno where still asleep. Hak and Jae-ha where nowhere to be seen. Shin-ha was sitting in a tree. I smiled and went to a tree to lay aginst it.

"May how'd you do that?" Jae-ha asked as we walked to the priest.
"Do what?" I asked not sure what he ment.
"How'd you burst into flames." He said.
"Oh that." I said rubbing the back of my head. I didn't know how to explain it.
"Sigh that's not all I can do." I said covering my arm in iorn dragon scales.
"Whoa is that iorn?" Zeno ask popping up besides me.
"Wah." I said startled.
"Well is it?" Jae-ha asked looking curious.
"Yes it is." I said the iorn disappearing from my arm.
"How can you do that?" Kija asked. I looked around me all that dragon warriors except Shin-ah where asking me questions.
"I'd rather not talk about it." I said looking down as I walked.
"Alright I understand." Kija said walking back up to Yona, Yoon, and Hak.
"If I may ask May. Why do you not want to talk about it, you don't have to answer." Jae-ha asked.
"No its alright you might as well know why I won't talk about it." I said looking at him. "I guess it started back in the Dragon world I came from. This world contained fire, iorn, sky, poison, lightning, song, sound, dimension, white, shadow, and many more types of dragons but me being one of the weakest dragons next to the night dragons my kind was easily wiped out by Acnologia the demon dragon. I excaped him and became the only dark dragon left there for the ruler of the dark dragons but with no dragon to rule and protet, the other dragons pitied me and taught me what I know now." I said on the verge of teirs but held them back because I needed to be strong even when I know I'm not the strongest.
"That's horrible." Yona said stopping in front of me.
"You heard?" I asked stepping back.
"Yes I did and I can't help but feel like giving you a hug."
"Please don't give me a hug I may not look it but I'm not particularly fond of hugs." I said stepping back even farther.
"Alright." Yona said sadly as I got the evil eye from Hak and Kija. I paid no mind to them and stretched.
"Well should we stop for the night?" I asked as my back popped.
"Sure." Yoon said surprised that it had gotten so late. We soon found a clearing Yoon made dinner (which was delicious). Everyone had settled down, and I was in a tree as normal. Acnologia you will die ether by Zeref, END, or me. I thought as I fell asleep. I woke up to somthing hitting the tree I was in. I looked down to see Yona shooting her bow and arrows at the tree aiming and releasing it poorly. I smiled and jumped down as she released an arrow, I caught it in my hand.
"Oh my I'm so sorry May." Yona said dropping her bow.
"It's ok I ment to do that because I wanted to help you in learning to use that bow properly." I said going over to her and picking up her fallen bow.
"Are you sure Hak said I was doing just fine." Yona said.
"He's only saying that because he thinks it will make you stop wanting to become stronger because he likes you as the princess he protected for all those years at the castle." I said handing her back her bow.
"Really?" She asked taking it.
"Yes but don't be mad with him because you can become stronger with out picking up a sword."
"Really?"
"Yes now do you want that help?"
"Yes I would thank you Mayonaka."
"Anytime kid. Now set your bow and draw an arrow."
"What?"
"Hold your bow and lode an arrow."
"Like this?"
"Yes now make sure as you fire the arrow don't let your arm become slack keep it stiff and firm."
"Alright."
"Good now aim and release."
"Ok." Yona said as she released an arrow hitting the tree dead center.
"Good job if you have any questions just ask." I said jumping back into the tree.
"Will you teach me how to fight with a sword?" Yona asked while she shot arrows at the tree.
"Yona swords are very very dangerous for someone who doesn't have much strength. So for someone like you, who doesn't have much strength won't have a chance with a sword or a dagger there for a bow and arrows are the best choice for you." I said looking at the disappointed princess.