May's Mission

The next morning I started to climb down the tree when I felt something hard hit me on the back of my neck causing me lose consciousness. When I woke up I was being carried over someone's shoulder with my hands and feet tied to gather with rope and something over my mouth. Is everyone in every world trying to capture me? I thought trying to light my hands on fire but I couldn't. The dragon?! How can this world have magic concealing items?! I though trying to get on of my daggers that where hidden in my sleeve. I heard Yona and the others not to far behind the guy that had me. I could see Jae-ha having trouble 'flying' because of all the trees. Shin-ah was running pretty fast dodging trees while Kija was cutting them down. Zeno was nowhere to be seen and Hak was running next to Yona. Ok this is getting old. I thought bring both my knees to the persons face really hard making them drop me. I grabbed my dagger and cut the rope on my hands then my feet, and took off what ever was on my mouth.
"Well, well looks like some one got through." I muttered walking up to the guy that I kneed in the face.
"Hwajae." The guy said recovering. At that moment I realized that he came here from FT "darkness" I muttered under my breath. I opened the portal quickly sending him back. Shin-ah arrived first and I looked at him and shook my head he nodded as the others got there.
"Where is he?" Yona asked out of breath.
"I don't know he ran off after dropping me because I kneed him in the face." I said shrugging.
"Well what would he want with you?" Kija asked.
"I don't know." I said looking at the ground where I had opened the portal. It wasn't someone from the guild because the main members are gone. So who was it.......wait it couldn't be he's dead. I thought shaking my head.
"What is it May?" Yoon asked putting his hand on my shoulder.
"I just thought I recognized that guy but the person I thought he was is dead." I muttered with my eyes shadowed by my hair. Everyone was quite for awhile.
"I know how you feel May but could you tell us who that person is?" Yona asked breaking the silence.
"I..uh..well he was..My best friend...and.." I said stopping at and. I walked away from them after I stopped not wanting to continue. The thing is I couldn't continue talking about Ketchard or I would start crying I still haven't gotten over him being dead it's only been two months since he was killed. I stopped feeling like someone was behind me. I got a dagger out of my sleeve and whirled around pointing the dagger at Jae-ha.
"Calm down Mayonaka." He said with his hands up in surrender.
"Sorry I've been on edge since my friend was killed." I muttered putting the dagger away.
"What was his name?" He asked.
"It was a very unusual name his name was Ketchard." I chuckled.
"Ketchard what kinda name was that." He chuckled
"He said it was short for ketchup and mustard." I said shrugging. (That is how I got the name Nalu Percy and I where at Disneyland. We where eating the best corndogs I've ever had and Nalu mixed her ketchup and mustard together, my brother came up and said its ketchard. Thats how we got the name).
"Okay then how about that." Jae-ha said "well lets get back." I nodded and went back to the others. They where worried about me because Jae-ha fallowed me when I left.
"Hahaha! Even if he tried anything funny I wouldn't let him do it he'd be out cold." I laughed and everyone nodded. Once the laughter died down we headed the rest if the way to the priest Yoon and Yona had mentioned. When we arrived I stayed in the forest while the others where yelling at Ik-Soo for not taking care of him self. I snickered from the tree I was in. Once Yoon had made food I jumped down from the tree got my share of the food and went back to the tree. A little while later Ik-Soo came over to the tree I was in.
"All Knowing I know your up there." Ik-Soo said from the ground.
"Duh." I said from my spot in the tree.
"So why are you here?" He asked.
"I have my reasons for being in this world." I said shrugging.
"But what are your reasons?"
"Don't you know Ik-Soo you are the priest after all."
"The heavens don't tell me your missions in this world."
"Then you don't need to know now do you and please while I'm here call me Mayonaka." I said "and Yoon is looking for you."
"Alright Mayonaka." Ik-Soo said walking back to his hut. I sat in the tree with my eyes closed. My mission here is to protected the The Dragon Warriors of the danger they can't handle them selves. People who can use magic and arnt supposed to be here they are from a dark guild that some how got here. My other mission here isn't really a mission it's more training for seven years in various worlds till the main members of FT return. I thought when I heard a rustle next to me. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Shin-ah on one side and Jae-ha on the other.
"What is it you two?" I asked closing my eyes again.
"You where talking to Ik-Soo weren't you?" Jae-ha asked.
"Maybe but what's it to you if I was." I said yawning.
"If you where then you should tell the princess." Kija said from the ground.
"What Ik-Soo and I where talking about is none if your concern White Dragon." I muttered.
"Then why won't you tell us?" Shin-ah asked.
"It's none of anyone's business now is it Blue Dragon." I said opening my eyes.
"Why did Ik-Soo call you 'All Knowing'?" Jae-ha asked pointing a dagger at me. I looked at him then at the dagger.
"That puny thing doesn't scare me into answering your questions." I said bitting the dagger in two and eating the part that was in my mouth.
"How?" Jae-ha asked. I smiled and jumped out of the tree in front of Kija who attacked me with his claw. I covered my arm with black dragon scales blocking his claw.
"Don't even try you three." Ik-Soo said walking up to the four of us. I put my scales away and smirked then jumped into another tree.