Oficial and writing a song together

Jordan's pov
Todays a scholl day, it's a normal day, we don't have athletics practice today. Songwriting is our last subject. Me and Mia already agreed to write a song together. She's being a bit distant today. I drive us to the school, declan her ex says " awh lovers tiff, few words of advice mate, you're better of without her, she's just a slag and she plays with peoples emotions". I say " shut up, that's what you like to do, and I'm not like you, I know how to treat and respect women, I'm not going to pressure her to say what's on her mind because I'm a good person ,something you don't know anything about". Evreyone laughs, he punches me until teachers take him off me. Mia helps me up and offers to clean me up, I nod, she takes me to to the bathroom and cleans me up. Later it's songwriting Mia comes into the room and says " sorry I'm late". I say " it's fine". We start writing the song . The song is finished .
Me
" Id rather end up dead then live without you. You were my evreything and I'll never love anyone the way I did you".

Mia
" I'm s9 sorry I had to go, you need to know how happy you made me, I've never been hapier then I was with you and if it wasn't for the cancer I'd be with you as you're wife today".

Mias pov
We finish the song it's about somone loosing the love of their life to cancer, it's 3 minuits long. We get a staniding ovation, we both like athletics but I think we both prefer music. Jordan drives us back home and I go into our room. Jordan comes in and says " Mia whatever it is,,it's better if you tell me then I'll be able to help". I look at him and say " I've spoken to you family and I have their approval so jordan Antony, I love you so much will you be my boyfriend ". He kisses me and says " of course I will Mia Mathews , I love you to". I kiss him and we fall onto the bed, he starts taking my top off and I lift my arms up so he can. Later after we've done it,we put our clothes back on, I smile and laugh. Jordan says " hey something funny". I say " just my amazing boyfriend".