"You Are Not A Good Man"

Moving down the familiar port mafia base, Dazai shoved his hands inside his pocket begrudgingly, his feet shuffling as he thought about the annoying conversation he was probably going to have.

Yet the one thing that occupied his mind the most was the red haired dork he had left behind.

And yeah, the last thing he probably should've done was leave Oda's sister unattended in a port mafia owned building, knowing that she had a habit of not following directions and staying put. She had run away from Ango three weeks ago after all, what was to stop her from doing the same thing here?

It was no secret that she liked to cause trouble, in more ways than one.

But unlike the agent, Dazai didn't underestimate her. Yes, leaving her alone wasn't preferable but he also knew that she was fully capable of handling herself if someone did decide to step out of line and mess with her. Hell, she could probably outsmart and kick the asses of every incompetent subordinate in the building if she wanted.

The truth was, she didn't need his protection, not in the way that Ango thought she did. Asagao was calculating when she wanted to be, even if she was limited by the effects of alcohol currently. She was still a force to be reckoned with and the boy wasn't worried in the slightest at the fact that he had just left her in a den of wolves.

And in some sort of way, the boy looked at this little opportunity as a kind of test, wanting to see just how the girl would react to his way of life. Most people wouldn't have been able to handle his port mafia lifestyle but Asagao, he knew that she could.

And not only that, he knew that she could thrive in it if given the opportunity.

Was it wrong to think that though? Was it fucked up to hope that she would be in danger while he was gone just so he could see the full extend of her capabilities? That was probably not something a good person was supposed to do, but what could he say? The situation was too perfect to pass up.

Humming to himself at the thought, Dazai then frowned at the shift in air only to vaguely feel a burst of air approach from his left, causing the boy to quickly duck in order to just merely miss a kick in his direction. "You piece of shit, there you are! I'm gonna kill you!"

Already groaning at the sound of his voice, the brown haired mafioso simply closed his eyes before turning in order to meet a very familiar head of ginger

Ah, right on cue. "Aww Chuuuuya, did you miss me that much? And thanks for the offer but dying by your hand doesn't really interest me at all."

Watching Chuuya shake his head in exasperation, the boy grumbled back, clearly bursting at the seams from unkempt anger the entire day. "Shut up! You left me alone to take down those losers by myself. Do you know how outnumbered I was because you decided to ditch?!"

Dazai only raised an eye though, mocking his pathetic partners immediately.. "Oh boo hoo, I thought the famous gravity manipulator could handle a few measly thugs, but it looks like you are more incompetent than I thought if you're complaining about this much. Pity, I thought you were at least a little useful to me.."

The boy then shrugged his shoulders only for his partners to immediately wrap his gloved hand around Dazai's jacket in order to shake him around as usual. "Screw you, I did take down all those idiots by myself! They didn't stand a chance!" 

Dazai then replied halfheartedly, his finger in his ears in order to block out the ringing from Chuuya's shouting. "Then what's the problem? The job was done, wasn't it? Unless you just like yelling to hear yourself talk?"

That only seemed to make the hot headed mafioso even more angry though, his fingers tightening on his partner's jacket before yelling even louder than before. "The problem is that you ditched for nothing just to make me look like an idiot!"