Linhardt x Constance || C Support

———

- Wanna talk about two people with personality complexes? Yes, you guessed right, I'm talking about Linhardt and Constance.

- While it's true that Constance has a more severe disorder, those two's peculiar tendencies aren't the only thing that brought them together.

- Of course, they were both magic users and they knew each other from the whole issue with Aelfric, but they hadn't had many interactions otherwise until Constance joined the Black Eagles in an attempt to 'revive House Nuvelle's glory', as she calls it.

- Linhardt himself isn't fond of responsibilities and status, but he was intrigued by Constance's personality fluctuations and, being the curious guy he is, asked her about it.

- "My personality? Whatever do you mean to imply?" She feigned innocence, itching to get away. She found his lack of enthusiasm for nobility a little irritated, to say the least.

- I mean, no one appreciates slackers, right?

- "Just as I said. Does it tie to your Crest, perhaps?" He continues, already calculating things in his mind. Linhardt came to a conclusion. "There's a chance it could be solved scientifically or magically, you know. A little research and a couple of sleepless nights, and I'd have it answered."

- "And why are you doing this for me? Not to say I am not worthy — as a noble, answers are mine for the keeping!"

- Linhardt merely tells her that curiosity killed the cat, before setting off to research.

- Per usual, he spent many nights huddled over documents that flooded his dorm room. While one may interpret this as Linhardt's dedication towards breakthroughs, another could tell that he was also in it for Constance.

- What he came up with for a solution would be determined after sifting through countless aged articles and dusty volumes.

- During his research period, he was observing Constance — for science, obviously. He noticed on more than one occasion that she would get locked up for her strange taste in speech. And although it wasn't required of him, he made sure to casually mention afterward that they were a waste of her time.

- At last, Linhardt came across the key to her bizarre personality changes.

- Which will be disclosed in the next support, if requested!

———

Author's Note:

This is a request for Mistyfan3 whose idea was splendid. Linhardt has approached several others with a similar mindset (Ex. Lysithea, Hapi, etc.), and guess what? I've always paired them together.

I think maybe Constance and Linhardt have support in Three Hopes, but I haven't watched them yet, and I guess no one else has, since there's limited stuff online about it.

Thanks so much for reading! All support is greatly appreciated.

———