Sylvain x Hapi || C & B Support

———

- At first, he'd go up to her, all "Hey, beautiful ~!" since he thought she was a new student or something that he'd missed in his previous endeavors

- Hapi only stared back, incredulous. "Are you speaking to me, pretty boy?"

- "I don't see anyone else around." He'd shrug and flash a bright smile that usually always made the ladies fall into his arms (not). Instead, Hapi glared at him in response.

- "You know who I am, right?"

- "A gorgeous damsel who I couldn't look away from~!"

- Once again, she was caught off guard. "This isn't a ploy to just keep me from sighing?"

- "No lady as pretty as should should ever have to sigh!" Fun fact: he doesn't know her powers.

- Hapi, pleasantly surprised, decides to not bring up her Crest again and rolls with Sylvain's people-pleasing attitude, which is a nice change for her in contrast to constant exclusion.

- Later on, Sylvain eventually finds out, although he never holds it against her. He's all too familiar with being judged and assigned a place in the hierarchy due to the things you were born with.

- When he approached Hapi about it, she feared that he'd leave her like everyone else, but he merely laughed it off, slipping in a bit of his history with his older brother, Milan.

- Insert speechless Hapi once more.

- Hapi certainly wasn't expecting him to relate to her, and although their situations were different, she was relieved to find someone outside of Abyss who would stick by her side.

- Whenever Hapi was told of rumors about Sylvian, she fervently denied them. She herself was accustomed to having people gossip — especially about herself — but when it came to tales about Sylvain (whom she nicknames 'pretty boy' ever since their first encounter) she was oddly defensive.

- "No, you've got it all wrong! He's nothing like that, you—"

- It didn't take long for her to get exasperated with them and had to catch herself from sighing many times over.

- Sylvain heard the commotion and had to pull Hapi away from the argument before any monsters began a rampage towards Garreg Mach.

- Thankfully, the disaster was avoided, although it's safe to say that Hapi was ticked off big time.

- "You just let them say that stuff about you?!" She asked angrily.

- "Well..." He had no response.

- Eventually, it was resolved, although Hapi wasn't content with the range of stories about her new friend. Whether or not she could do anything about the rumors will be decided...

- But only if I get a request for an A Support!

———

Author's Note:

Heya! I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but these will all be headcanons because I felt like switching up my normal writing style a bit from my more typical one-shot books.

Reminder: you can always request part two of already existing supports, either from what I wrote or what the game supplies.

Also, why is there no fan art for these two?! It's unfair!

See you later!

———