PROLOGUE

<Got to catch them all!>

It was a brand new day, a brand new day for PIEONA College, the first day! Students ready to meet new students, new students ready to meet others.

At class, all of the students were seated down, listening to the teacher. "Alright students, today we have some great news!" Mr. Kim happily said, the students looked at each other of suspicion, wondering what the 'great news' Mr. Kim is talking about. "I would like to introduce you to our new student, transferred from Japan, Miyawaki Sakura everybody!" He introduced.

A girl, who looked just like any normal girl in Korea entered, she had cat-like features, she wore a pair of glasses, long, luscious, black hair with bangs. "Hello everybody," she bows, "I am Miyawaki Sakura, or Kim Yoonah." She said, Sakura looked very young, classmates thought she was a high school student even.

After few lectures, Sakura decided to check out the library, hoping for some quiet and peace while she reads. In the middle of her reading, a hand was gently placed on the table, she looked up to see 3 girls upon her. "Hey, your Sakura right?" A girl with the same hair style as her, but brown asked. "Yep, that's me." Sakura replied, wondering what that girl needed.

"Great, join my group, let's be friends." She said straightforwardly, putting her arm out. Sakura looked at her, mind BLANK, she wasn't expecting to earn new friends today. "U-uh.. yeah.. sure." Sakura shook her hands with the other girl. "Great, see you outside the gate, I'll meet you later." She said and the 3 of them left, leaving Sakura speechless.

As the 3 were walking, one girl, blonde, looked very, very young. "You're sure she's the one?" She asked, "yes Eunchae, I'm sure of it." The other reassured her, "gotta catch them all." She added.

At the gate, the 3 girls were waiting, Chaewon, Kazuha and Eunchae. They were leaning against the brick wall behind them, waiting for their new recruit. Kazuha looked at the gate to see the cat coming in, "Kkura-ya! Over here!" Kazuha called.

"Wow, already got a nickname for her?" Chaewon snickered as Kazuha mouthed 'shut up' at her before looking back at the newbie. "Hey, since you don't know, I'm Chaewon, this is Kazuha and Eunchae." Chaewon pointed at her and the other 2.

"Well, shall we take you to our base?" Eunchae said.

3 weeks later..

Chaewon looked around the college, it looked normal as ever, but there was something bugging her, something unusual about this place. As she continued to scan the field, she saw it.

It was a girl, alone on a bench, reading a book while her head nods to the beat of the music. "Kazuha.. psst.. Kazuha!" She nudged the talkative girl behind her. "What?" Kazuha turned around, "you see that girl on the bench?" She pointed. "Yeah.. so?" Kazuha gave a tired look before adding, "don't tell me it's your gut." She fully turned her front to Chaewon, crossing her arms.

"Please..? I promise she's a good choice." Chaewon begged, the younger groaned and said, "fine, but you better owe me something." Kazuha said before walking to the girl on the bench.

"Hey.." Kazuha gently tapped her shoulder. The other removed her headphones and looked right at her. Wow, she's pretty up-close. Kazuha thought, "uhm.. hi, I'm Kazuha, nice to meet you." She nervously said, she's the one to talk, but not up to new people. "Oh." The girl smiled, "I'm Yunjin, I just joined yesterday." She said, "Oh really? So.. I was wondering if you'd like to join me and my friends later?" Kazuha invited the new girl. "I'd love too. See you there." The girl on the bench smiled again at Kazuha.

"So..? Did she say yes?" The impatient leader, Chaewon asked. "Yes, she did, I said we would meet her later." Kazuha replied. And it hit Chaewon, this was it, this was LE SSERAFIM.