CHAPTER 1: Join 1, Get 1 School Free

"Hey.. Kazuha right?" Yunjin said, seeing 3 other girls with Kazuha. "Oh Yunjin!" Kazuha slightly hugged her, "these are my friends, Chaewon, Sakura and Eunchae." She introduced one of them, Yunjin thought she'd be joining some Mean Girls type of group, but she let that thought aside, happy to have more friends.

Yunjin's POV

I looked at all of them, Chaewon pulled a small, slight smirk

I looked at all of them, Chaewon pulled a small, slight smirk. "Well, shall we take you to our base?" She invited. Base? Probably means her house or hangout place.. whatever. 10 minutes later, we're still walking, where is this 'base' anyways?

5 minutes later

We've stopped, at a bus stop, FINALLY! It felt like ages since we started walking. I was expecting a bus to come, but no, it was a black van, I thought it would be someone else's lift, wrong again, it was ours. One by one, each went inside, after Eunchae entering, it was me who was left standing, a bit worried if I should be in that van or no.

"Unnie!" Eunchae's voice called out, breaking me out of my worrying trance, "Yunjin-ah, it's fine, it's our personal driver." Chaewon patted an empty seat beside her, I hesitated a bit before going in. I sat between Chaewon and Sakura, out of all of us, I was the only one who was nervous, scared.

I thought about Chaewon's sentence all over again, 'Yunjin-ah, it's fine, it's our personal driver'.. 'it's our personal driver'.. OUR. So they have a personal driver, are they siblings? They can't, Kazuha and Sakura are Japanese. My mind was messy, full of thoughts and scenes of what would happen in the next second, as I stared at the ground, in my own little world, a soft voice, seeming to be louder each call of my name got my focus.

"Yunjin..? Unnie..? Yunjinnie..? Jennifer...JENNIFER HUH!" Kazuha yelled, which caught be off guard. "Y-yeah?" I replied, still trying to clear my thoughts. "Stop dozing off and play some games with us." She pulled me into the little mess that Eunchae made with the game board and the characters, while Chaewon and Sakura cleans and help Eunchae up.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH CHAEWON UNNIE!" Eunchae yelled, smacking her hand harshly on the table, making it shake, "YOU KNOW WHAT!? I WISH I'VE NEVER ALLOW YOU IN MY GROUP-!" Chaewon yelled back before being cut off by Sakura picking up the Monopoly board. "Enough for now, we're here." She said before looking outside the window, I followed her direction to see a big building in front of me. Is this what they mean by base?

I looked at the sign.. FEARNOT ACADEMY