chapter 15 (haldi and chuda ceremony)

AUTHOR'S POV

it was the wedding day and everyone was panicking Some regarding the decor , some regarding the outfit and  some for other stuff.

Meanwhile our groom was being teased by our girl gang (Akira, vaibhavi, akshi, shree and Amaira)

Akira : so bhai how do you feel today is your haldi and wedding.

Vaibhavi: feeling nervous or excited to bring your love home (yes , Viraj too had a crush on Dhwani which he revealed a few months back while playing truth and dare with everyone)

Viraj was getting shy and blushing (inside he was happy that he is getting married to the Love of his life but he was also scared that his mom would try every possible way to instigate Dhwani against Akira and Amaira. )

Akshi noticed the change of expression on his face and asked
"What happened bhai , two minutes ago you were blushing and now this serious and tense expression on your face ???

Shree: what happened bhai is something bothering you??

Amaira: bhai if you are getting worried because of that incident then pls forget it and enjoy your day with bhabhi.today is your special day and we don't want to see you all tensed because of us , right Akira dii.

Akira : yes bhai take a chill pill and enjoy .
And if possible make me bua soon .
*She Joked trying to lighten the atmosphere. *

Amaira: noooo not soon I am still young and I don't want a child to call me bua it sounds old .

Shree: then we will tell him or her to call you Bui , Okie ??

Meanwhile Viraj was looking at them shocked*Bhai meri shaadi bhi nahi Hui abhi aur yeh toh abhi se mere bacho ki planning karne lag gaye baghwaan mujhe bachalo in ladkiyo se
(I am not even married yet and they has started planning for my children, Lord, save me from these girls. )

*Author: looks like God listened to you bacha *

Vinay : girls come down fast. we have to start the ceremony.

All girls shouted: yes dad/uncle.

Btw their outfits

Akira