chapter 16 (wedding)

Author's pov

All the girls went to their rooms to get ready  , Akira was really happy for her brother and her friends. She was just afraid that her mother would try to spoil their relationship by creating a misunderstanding between them .

Her thoughts were cut off  when the makeup artist lightly tap her shoulder to ask what kind of makeup she would prefer bold or nude.

Akira wanted to keep her look minimal so she decided to go with nude makeup.

After 2 hours

All of them were doing final touch ups in their look. all of them were really gorgeous.

All the girls went to Dhwani's room to check whether she was ready or not. As soon as they open the door they were mesmerized by Dhwani's look

Her look

Her lehenga

Her lehenga

Akira : OMG!!! Are you planning to kill my brother with your looks .

Akshi : sahi mein bhai toh Aaj flat ho jayege isse dekhkar
(Really brother, will become flat today after seeing her )

Shree : baghwaan buri Nazar se bachaye humari bhabhi ko .
(May God protect our sister-in-law from evil eyes. )

Vaibhavi: Akira , inke room ke liye Naya bed ready karwa kar rakh Aaj toh pakka tutega
(Akira, get a new bed ready for his room, he will definitely break it  today.)

Dhwani turned into a tomato hearing this while the other were laughing their heart out .
Suddenly someone knock on the door.
Dhwani: come in .

Sumegha: hayee , meri bachi kitni pyaari lag rahi hai . Baghwaan tujhe humesha khush rakhe, tujhe duniya ki saari Khushiyan de
(Hey, my daughter is looking so lovely. May God always keep you happy, give you all the happiness in the world )
*She was having tears in her eyes as she knew today her daughter will leave and will start a new life with her in laws. )

Behind her Dhwani's father was standing with tears in his eyes adoring his little girl who was going to get married today
(Will mention him as d/f)

D/f : meri bachi kab itni badi ho gayi pata hi nahi laga . Aisa lagta hai jaise kal hi isse pehle baar dekha tha , iski pehle smile , iske pehle kadam , iska pehla word aur iski shaadi ho rahi hai

(I don't know when my daughter has grown so much. It seems as if yesterday I had seen her for the first time, her first smile, her first step, her first word and today she's getting married)

Dhwani had tears in her eyes hearing her parents words .

Dhwani: kya mumma papa kyu rula rahe ho , mera makeup spoil ho jayega aur phir Mai photos mein bahut buri lagugi
(Mom and Dad, why are you making me cry, my make-up will get spoiled and then I will look very bad in the photos. )
She tried to joke so that their mood could lighten up.