🤍💔𝒥𝒶𝒹ℯ 𝒮𝒾𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓈🤍💔

Name:
Jade

Second name:
n/a

Last name:
Simons

Age:
23 years old

Birthdate and birthplace:
22/07/1996, Brooklyn, New York.

Ethnicity:
Hawaiin-American

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Job:
Jade works as a newspaper journalist. She works at the biggest crime newspaper company in Brooklyn.

School situation:
She's a student at the Brooklyn University Of Journalism. She's in her second year. She studies Crime Journalizing.

Faceclaim:

Likes:-Going on long walks -Lunch dates with friends -Reading crime news journals -Listening to podcasts -Shopping-Sleepovers -Meditation -Working out-Cooking

Likes:
-Going on long walks
-Lunch dates with friends
-Reading crime news journals
-Listening to podcasts
-Shopping
-Sleepovers
-Meditation
-Working out
-Cooking

Dislikes:
-Rainy days
-To hot summer days
-Perfectionists
-Liars
-People that wear to heavy perfume

Personality:
Jade is a very free spirited woman. She loves to go outside and walk in the park. She loves doing what she pleases and doesn't like people telling her what to do. Jade is very kind, very loving. Her love language is making people food and getting them nice little lunch packages for work or school. She likes taking care of people and that shows in everything she does. Coming from a Hawaiin roots, she's alway in the kitchen, trying out new recipes or just enjoying some time with her mother. Jade is very outgoing, she loves to go on dinner dates with friends and have little lunch breaks with them while they're on their school lunch break. She also likes to go to parties and clubs every once in a while, but not too much. Jade loves to work out and mediate, she does this a lot when she's home.

Relationship status:
Single

Past relationships:
Jade hasn't had many relationships. She had one serious boyfriend back in high school, and some little club flings, but nothing serious. She isn't actively looking for a relationship, but she doesn't mind kissing a cute guy while she's out. She's on a dating app.

Family:
Manon Simons - mother, 44
Dray Simons - father, 48
Nate Simons - little brother, 15

Friends:
Jessica Jeanne Lows - friend since high school and does the same study as her.
Piper Brooks - childhood best friend, moved to Hawaii.

Love language:
-Making her lover the best Hawaiin food
-Gifts
-Taking them on dates
-Lots of snuggles and kisses

Religion:
Jade is Jewish