1

"I can't keep doing this Mark."

"Callie..."

"Us, on and off all the time." She interrupts him.

"What are you saying"

"I- This, us. We're done. Okay" Callie tells Mark walking out of his apartment in New York.

"Callie, Wait" He says trying to go after her at the door.

Callie goes to bed that night and wakes up and gets on a plane to Seattle we're her twin brother Derek is. Callie spent the six hour flight thinking about her and Mark and how he would take her on these random dates that always ended with them in bed together. Callie still loves Mark but she's not sure if Mark feels the same way. She needs some time away from Mark and New York to figure out what she wants. Derek told her about Seattle Grace Hospital and she spoke with the chief that morning and he gave her a job working as an intern with Addison. Yes it'll be a little weird since her and Derek got divorced it they've been best friends since before them. She gets off the plane and takes a cab to Derek's Trailer. She knocks on the door.

"Hey Derek"

"Callie. Wasn't expecting you"

"Yeah, sorry"

————————————————
*one month later*

Callie is walking around with Cristina and Meredith when she suddenly throws up in the trash can.

"Dude, you alright" Cristina ask her friend

"Yeah, bad breakfast this morning" Callie gets a page from Addison. "Got go, see ya at lunch" she says running off.

"Callie, we have a women who's 34 weeks pregnant and experiencing contractions

"How dilated is she"

"6cm. So we are going to check on her periodically until it's time"

They both walk out of the patients room and Callie feels nauseous again so she throws up in the trash can outside the room.

"Hey Callie, are you okay"

"Yeah, it's just a stomach bug."

"That's been going on for a couple days now" Addison says "Let me check you out"

"I'm fine. Seriously, no need to do that"

"Callie come with me" Callie reluctantly follows her. She gets in the hospital bed.

"Lift up your shirt" she says to her friend. she grabs some gel and puts in on Callie stomach. She thinks she's know what's going on but she didn't want to say anything without making sure.

"So, is everything okay"

"Yeah"

"See I told I was fine" Callie gets up and starts walking to the door.

"Wait Callie, there's one thing"

"What"

"When did you last have your period"

"I don't know. Couple months ago,why"

"Because your pregnant"

"Your lying"

"I wouldn't lye to Callie" she says handing her the pictures from the ultrasound. "Your one and a half months along"

"Oh god" Callie says sliding down the wall of the door. Addison come and sits by her and pulls her into hug. Not knowing what to do Callie just starts to cry.

"It's going to b okay" Addison says to try and comfort her friend.

"No it's not. Mark's in New York and I'm here." Callie says not realizing she just told Addison who the father is.

They sit down in silence for awhile until Callie pager goes off to go see Derek. "Got to go" Before heading out she wipe up the tears on her face and arrives to the break room where Derek is. "Hey, what's up"

"I thought you might want to scrub in for the surgery I'm doing in a couple hour"

"Umm, maybe another time"

"Callie, what's wrong. You always want to scrub in"

"Nothing, I'm fine just let me be okay" she says but the emotions get the best of her and she burst into tears.

"Hey, everything's okay Callie." Derek says trying to comfort his sister by pulling her into a hug. "I'm not mad, I'm just worried"

"Everything's going to be different"

"What do you mean by that" Derek ask confused.

"I'm pregnant" Callie says pulling out the ultrasound pictures. Derek didn't say anything but just stayed where he was. Hugging his sister making sure she was okay. They both pull away from the hug.

"It's going to be okay" he says

Callie didn't say anything, she just walked out and took the rest of the shift off. She ended up crying herself to sleep that night. Wishing that Mark was there.

*GO READ MY NEW STORY "OUR LITTLE FAMILY" PLEASE."