7

Mark and Callie are back from their trip. They decided to take a month off of work and travel before the baby comes and have a honeymoon. No one knows that they got married yet. Mark and Callie also have a ultrasound appointment with Addison scheduled for today so Mark can see.

"When are we going to tell everyone"  Callie asks Mark.

"Whenever you want to" He says as they are walking up tot he elevator tot he hospital.

They arrive up to their floor and change into there scrubs. Callie's able to hide her bump still but the scrubs show it a tiny bit so she got a bigger size so she can still hide it. The both go up to Addison.

"How are you two doing" she ask them

"We're really great actually." Callie tell her

"That's great. Callie you can lay down on the bed and lift up your shirt" Callie lifts up her shirt and sees that she's starting to get a bump.

       (Looks like this )

Addison rolls around the gel on her stomach

"How was you trip guys"

"It was great" Mark tell her

"Everything is looking great. Your 13 weeks along." Addison tells them. They finish up and they get back to work until lunch time.

"How was your trip guys" Everyone asks them at the table

"It was great."

"We got married" Mark blurts out. He turns to Callie "Sorry I couldn't keep it in any longer."

"You guys got married" Derek and Meredith Say at the same time.

"Congratulations" Derek tell them. He doesn't know if he should be angry he wasn't there but he's happy they got married especially since he knows that they are having a kid.

"You guys got married fast" Cristina says not knowing they knew each other before Seattle Grace. "What are you pregnant or something"

Callie and Mark go silent along with the whole table and they look at each other.

"Oh my god. Your pregnant with McSteamy's baby" Cristina says out loud realizing.

*GO READ MY NEW STORY "OUR LITTLE FAMILY" PLEASE."