4

After a long night of talking with Mark all she wanted to do was sleep but her alarm goes off to get up. She stayed in bed a couple extra seconds before a wave of nausea hits her. Callie gets up quickly running to the bathroom. Which ends up being locked.

"I NEED TO GET IN HERE" Callie yells

"HOLD ON ANOTHER MINUTE" George yells back from the shower

"THERE'S NO HOLDING ON. IM GOING TO THROW UP SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN IT UP I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT... QUICKLY"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT" George yells back dropping shampoo containers trying to turn the water off. Coming out all soaped up Callie runs in and throws up.

"You good" Izzie say walking by the bathroom

"Yeah, I'm fine. Bad dinner last night" Callie doesn't want to tell her friends quite yet because then she'd have to tell them who the father is and that's a long story. After she goes downstairs where Meredith is trying to cook breakfast.

"Hey Meredith"

"Hey Callie, here's some breakfast"

"Thank you" Callie tries to eat it but it doesn't taste too good but she doesn't want to hurt her friend's feelings so she eats it.

"So, Derek told me"

"Told you what"

"that your pregnant. Congratulations."

"Thanks" Callie didn't know what to say. She couldn't really be mad a Meredith. But Derek was another story. When they arrive at the hospital she immediately looks for her brother.

"Where's Derek, do you know" she asks Addison.

"Umm, I think he's talking with the chief"

"Thanks"

Callie goes to the Chiefs and waits outside for him and takes him to a private room.

"Ow, that's me arm" Derek says as she's pulling him into the room

"YOU TOLD MEREDITH"

"yeah, why"

"that's my business not yours"

"sorry"

"your sorry, you know she's going to tell everyone now right. I don't want everyone to know yet. I'm not ready for that yet"

"She's not going to tell anyone. I told her not to"

"Oh and your sure she won't tell anyone" Callie says sarcastically

"You know your going to have to tell people soon. There going to figure it out soon enough"

"DEREK"

"I know but it's the truth. Have you even told Mark yet"

"that's none of your business"

"Callie"

"Yes he came tot he house last night. I told him but we aren't back together. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet"

"I'm sorry I told Meredith"

"I know. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I guess that's the hormones."

"No, you should've yelled at me. It was your business to tell"

"Derek I don't feel so good"

"You need a trash can" he says grabbing the trash can behind him

"No. I don't know I just don't feel right"

"why do you feel like"

"I-" Callie started saying something before she passes out onto the ground but Derek catches her before she hits the ground and He calls for help.

*GO READ MY NEW STORY "OUR LITTLE FAMILY" PLEASE."