𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐕

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎

__________________________________

_________________

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎 (v.)

to fall in love again

_________________

__________________________________

"HEY," (Y/N) greeted Nikolai the next morning with a yawn, sleepily sitting down beside him as a plate magically conjured before her, allowing her to pick from the spread in front of her her favorite foods. "Good morning."

    "Morning," Nikolai hummed, his eyes however following Èlisabeth's form.

    "Stop staring at her like that, you weirdo," (Y/N) grumbled as she chewed on a piece of bacon, her head propped up with her fist. "You're gonna make me lose my appetite. Besides, shouldn't you just man up and grow yourself a pair by telling her how you feel? Being all stalker-y like this is not going to help your street cred."

    "I don't need street cred," he vocalized, rolling his eyes with a wry smile.

    "Uh-huh, sure you don't."

    "You know what, speaking of street cred, I feel like yours has taken a decline ever since you socked what's-his-face in the jaw," Nikolai hummed as he jerked his head over to where Lazarus was sitting, a bruise covering his jaw that was being tended to—seemingly forcefully so—by a pretty redhead with lavender eyes. "Not only that, it landed you detention with Sna— oh... shit."

"What?" (Y/N) frowned.

"I forgot to tell you that he informed me of something: for you to find him and speak with him," Nikolai sighed as he smacked a hand over his forehead, in disbelief that it slipped his mind.

"Now?" She almost choked on her bread.

"Yeah."

    "Ah, bloody hell..." she quickly scarfed down her food and drink before wiping her mouth and standing up.

    Nikolai!

    Oh, I'm definitely gonna smack him for this.

Straightening out her black and green robes as she approached the staff table, ignoring the curious glances her way, she merely kept her gaze focused on Severus, the man already staring at her as if expecting her—which he was, if she thought about it. She stopped right before his place at the table, swallowing thickly from the way those cold, dark eyes of his bored into hers.