𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎

__________________________________

_________________

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎 (v.)

to fall in love again

_________________

__________________________________

WALKING into Potions, (Y/N) was surprised to see that she was the only one inside, the dank room barely lit with a few flickering candles that did nothing to alleviate the cold draft. Shivering, even in her robes, she walked over to her desk and placed her supplies down just as the doors to the chamber slammed open, effectively startling her.

"Miss (L/N)," the drawling voice of Severus Snape resounded throughout the space. "Whatever are you doing here so early?"

    "I'm early?" She frowned.

    "Precisely by thirty minutes."

    "Huh... I thought for sure I was late," she shrugged as she faced him, a bit startled when suddenly finding him but a mere few feet away from her, taking an unconscious step back only to find her legs hitting the front of her desk. "I mean, because I entered the Grand Hall late..."

    Severus raised a brow at her behavior.

    She gave him a closed-eyed smile.

    Damn, now all I can think about is him coming up behind me, bending me over the desk, and having his way with me...

Kind of hot, not gonna to lie.

    She then internally deadpanned.

God, my mind is dirty.

"It seems you have a habit of not... observing your surroundings," Severus stepped closer to her, staring down at her as he crossed his arms over his broad chest, the look he was giving her so intense that she had to brace herself with her hand on the desk behind her. "Not only that, but despite being reminded of it countless times, you've done nothing to correct the problem." He stepped even closer, now having to bend his head downward to continue gazing at her, uttering, "Now... what's to be done about that, Miss (L/N)?"

"I guess I have many things I need to work on then, Professor," (Y/N) swallowed with an almost nihilistic smile, forcing Severus' gaze to drop down to her lips before meeting her eyes again.