𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐗𝐈

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎

__________________________________

_________________

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎 (v.)

to fall in love again

_________________

__________________________________

   "HAVE you made up with Èlisabeth yet?" (Y/N) asked Nikolai after swallowing a bite of her eggs, giving him a pointed look when he didn't answer her. "I mean, I made up with her the night of her release from the Medical Ward... so, you should've obviously made up with now too, right?"

    "It's more complicated than that," Nikolai grumbled with a roll of his eyes.

    "Sure it is," she slouched forward.

    "Come on," he frowned. "You know it is."

    "Listen, I can pretend that I don't notice your feelings for her, or I can help you by giving you the advice of growing a pair and telling her how you feel," (Y/N) shrugged as she speared another bite of her eggs, chewing on the food for a moment before swallowing once more and lazily pointing her fork at the boy. "I mean, the worst thing that can happen is ruining your friendship with her and never being able to talk to her again. Like I said, it's fine—just do it, and stop being a pussy."

    Nikolai merely groaned and buried his face in his arms, obviously not comforted by her words.

    She sighed.

    She already knew that the best thing for her to do was stay out of the matter since it only concerned Nikolai and Èlisabeth, but she still couldn't help but wish to just yell at the to get a room already. If she were being honest, the tension between them made her want to throw a chair. Of course, she refrained, because she considered herself civilized.

    Or, as civilized as she could be.

    She then glanced up from her food when Nikolai raised his head, his lips parting to speak only for him to look past her with drawn brows.

    "What?" She questioned.

    "Uh... a girl just barged through the doors and is walking right towards us—more specifically, you," he pointed out, making her turn to find Liana stalking towards her, mascara streaked down her cheeks while her usual tamed red hair was a bit messed up. "Damn, she looks pissed." He leaned down and whispered, "What'd you do this time?"