one.

tw: mental illness, child neglect, selfharm, mental abuse

"Taehyung, this has to stop. It's been two years since Minhyun passed away, you need to move on. Since you've been staying home, you've used so much electricity, water and money on food, it's expensive. We don't wanna use all that money on you." His mother told him sternly, no attempt to sound gentle. 

Taehyung didn't answer his mother, he only stared at her. She grew frustrated. "What's wrong with you, are you even listening to me?" Her face was becoming red, she was mad. Taehyung fiddled with his thumps, looking down at his feet. he didn't know what to say.

"You are not the only one struggling, I'm struggling too, your father is struggling too." She said. Sure, she sure did seem to be struggling.

When his brother passed away, they didn't cry. They never did, not when they heard the news, not at the funeral. He never heard them cry when they were alone. Never.

His father came in.

"Your mother is right. Either you start working again, or you move out. We don't want you here, if you are only going to waste our money." His father had no expression on his face. 

Taehyung pressed his nails into his palm. He did not respond. Whenever he wanted to defend himself and was upset, he couldn't speak. If he started talking about his feelings, he would cry. 

"You are so useless. Go to your room." His father said and left.

Taehyung immediately went into his room, locked the door and collapsed on his bed. His room was a mess, there were clothes and cups and trash all over the floor. He stared at his ceiling. Slowly tears started falling from his eyes, and he started sobbing. He sat up and kept a pillow against his mouth, to avoid any sound coming out. He did not want his parents hearing him. 

He kept thinking about the incident. 

His brother was driving him home from his friend at about 10 P.M., and he kept trying to make his brother look at something funny on his phone. When he finally got his brother to look, a loud sound and flash came at the front, and everything went black. When he finally woke up, with only a broken arm and minor bruises. His brother was dead.

It was his fault.

2 days later.

When he woke up, the clock was about 1 P.M., and he was home alone. Not bothering to brush his teeth or shower, he laid on his bed, looking at his phone for the next couple of hours. While listening to music, he got an ad about a website called frenmo? What was that. Not having anything to do anyway, he decided to check it out. 

It was an anonymous website to talk to people. He made an account, and chose the animal he wanted as his profile picture. A bear. Bored, he went back to the YouTube video he was watching, when suddenly the tab with the frenmo website got a notification. Checking, he saw that someone send him a friend request. Their profile picture was of a bunny.

He added him back and almost immediately received a text.

Bunny

hello :)

Bear

Hello