𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 - 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

☀︎

〚 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 〛

-

〚 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 〛

───────────────

𝐁𝐄𝐗𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄

☀❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 = 𝐮𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 = 𝐮𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩. ❞

-

BORN - JUNE 11 2006

BIRTHPLACE - AUSTIN, TEXAS

AGE - 17

CAREER - ACTRESS, DANCER, INFLUENCER

RELATIVES - NEO ECLIPSE (BROTHER) - HANNAH ECLIPSE (MOTHER) - RIO ECLIPSE (FATHER)

-

OCCUPATIONAL PROGRESSION

ACTING

-

THE ROOKIE (2018)

ZOMBIES 4 (2024)

YOUNG SHELDON (2017 - )

THE LIFE WITH THE WALTER BOYS ( 2023 - )

-

DANCING

-

BEXLEY WAS FIRST RECOGNIZED ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT WINNING A GOLDEN BUZZER AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 12, SHOCKING THE JUDGES WITH HER PASSION FOR BREAK DANCING.

HER FAME GREW WITH THAT ONE CHERISHED MOMENT IN HER LOVELY LITTLE LIFE.

SHE WAS REQUESTED ON DANCING COMPETITIONS, SHOWS AND MUSICALS ALL WHILST TRYING TO ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

-

Bexley Eclipse began her openly love life with Yes Day star, Julian Lerner, early 2023 when they met at a meet and greet for the Young Sheldon cast, instantly hitting it off and going strong for most of the year just before December 2023, where Julian suddenly disappeared, leaving her hanging, without an explanation. Reels had begun popping up about a possible get together on the Zombies 4 cast, yet Bexley has made no reply or attention towards the mishap.

Shortly afterwards, rumors slipped about Bexley being seen with none other then, Lil Mabu or formally known as Matthew Deluca. The two were ignoring the pesters until a photo of them, cuddling up on a Celebrity Cruise on New Years leaked. Lil Mabu soon stepped up and declared his love for Bexley publicly, not afraid to show the world that he loved her more than anything, even deciding to star her in one of his viral songs, Rich Scholar.

The two were slowly getting known as the 'American Sweethearts'. Their love escalating to the point, fans were making edits for the two and guesses of the future names for their children. Bexley felt as if her heart was filled to the brim and overflowing, until-

April 2024, Matthew declared to losing feelings for her, losing the sparkle, tickle and bubbly feeling he used to feel around her, labeling it on an Instagram post that she deserved better. Bexley was silent about the topic in previous interviews, never truly coming out with her reaction.

The two remain as close friends, occasionally hanging out, going to events together and posting reels together, Bexley even befriended his little sister, Bonnie Deluca.

The girl, a bubbly, Texan, overconfident teen, obviously befriended many over the years, yet only a few truly stuck to her even once she moved to UK for a fresh new start out of her comfort zone of scalding hot Texas and boring, flirty cowboys.

Surely, her childhood friend and absolute partner in crime, Loralie Rune was the closest of them all, growing up together in Austin. Recently, on the Late Show, the duo explained that they met at Loralie's eighth birthday party, partnered up for the corn maze. Loralie starred in Young Sheldon alongside Bexley, only tying up their bond for the world to see on TV. Currently, the two are making their plans to move to UK together.

Neo Oxley Eclipse, otherwise known as Bexley's adorable younger twin, only by three minutes (but who's counting?), the two have shared an unbreakable bond since birth, casually annoying each other but when in reality, the two have been through thick and thin, especially once their parents divorced, Bexley was like Neo's protector, she's the reason he only crushes on girl's from afar and doesn't dare to bring up the topic about his love life.

Neo's secret crush and Bexley's best friend from The Rookie cast, Indie Anevay. The girls haven't been friends for long, but they're already closer than ever, maybe even closer than Neo and Indie. The pair claims to be 'just friends' but Bexley just keeps on teasing her little brother about his rosy cheeks and nervous giggles around her.

Truth be told, Bexley benefited from the break up with Lil Mabu, she even made a new friend, Mabu's little sister, Bonnie. The girls clicked and it just felt right to be her friend. Recent posts from Bonnie hint at going to UK as well, maybe even with Loralie and Bexley.

Lots of love to Texas → Welcome to UK

-
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

hihi guys, omg i've been working on this for way too long, i might as well be crowned america's overachiever and procrastinator

💛

anyways, this is the girl. the wacky, crazy, loudmouth girl that jobe will love. somehow-

if y'all didn't know how this idea came to me, my twin sister and i were out at the local market and the song 'all of me' was playing, i kinda started grooving to it and it just kept playing on & on in my head.

then, we got home and i was casually scrolling around insta, skimming over jude's account before going to jobe's and realizing what a difference jobe and jude have of followers, (29M > 2M)

i felt so bad, ik that jude is more popular and shit but jobe still deserves better <3

that's basically how i thought of this book, hope i didn't bore y'all.

(ngl, i can imagine them doing the snowman ❄ trend, like with the couple dancing and stuff, just me fantasizing  😘)

have a lovely weekend, babes, ilysm <3